This will be the race thread for the 2011 BULLRUN that Robby Gordon will compete in. This year’s rally takes place from July 9th- July 15th, starting in Las Vegas & ending in Miami. Each day will have a different route & the competitors will get their daily route info prior to the start of each day. Stay tuned for more info as it comes in.

Views: 496

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wonder if the CEO of Toyo Tires had to change his underwear after yesterdays finish?
Probably. I would have gotten out at the first chance and walked back. They took the video down. Probably a smart move. Any chance they end up in Atlanta tonight?
via @SPEED_ENERGY
"Team SPEED members finished 1st in all 4 heats they were in. Johnny, Kyle, Kevin and Robby. #winning"
And where is the "planet only" copy of said video. MAN.......! You fall asleep on the front lawn for a few hours and come back to find out there was video you missed. "HELP A BRO OUT HERE"
actually video is still here, just not front & center on main page....look in the videos dropdown @ the top of the page
From one of Claus' posse:

I like how RG called him out on his radar toy during the news interview...gotta give it to him tho, Claus has one helluva poker face
When & where did they do this cart race - looks like RG in the Speed Shirt (in the #3 car to the right)
Today, NOLA Motorsports Park.
Who is that ROBBIE GORDON fella they was talkin to in that there video on the main page....
Vanilla Ice said he was doing 180 MPH and hit a truck tire on the interstate...scared the camera man to death!
Just the thougth of V.I. doing 180 scares me to death.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service