This will be the race thread for the 2011 BULLRUN that Robby Gordon will compete in. This year’s rally takes place from July 9th- July 15th, starting in Las Vegas & ending in Miami. Each day will have a different route & the competitors will get their daily route info prior to the start of each day. Stay tuned for more info as it comes in.

Views: 500

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm sure Bullrun does but I haven't seen the overall standings presented as of yet. Perhaps they don't release them until after the rally is over to keep the competition intense!!
Word is there only 55 cars still in the rally. Falling like flys out there!
1st CP is Duty Ferry, Louisiana.
Weird, I've actually been there...by accident. "Duty Ferry" as a place doesn't actually exist and most likely won't appear on GPS. It's a little river crossing on the Ouachita River.
couple of clicks to the east of Crooked Switch LA.....pfllll....who hasn't been there....
and where "Dueling Banjos" plays on a continuous loop
Day late I was about 45 minutes from Dublin yesterday and too lazy to drive up to Za Za to see you guys but best of luck on the rest of the journey, not sure how the other SRT8 Jeep team(2010 model-6.1) is doing but looks like the 2012 is holding it's own
We are the soldiers of the Speed Army
Corporate showing some love http://bit.ly/rmG2Cw
"The 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT8 is equipped with Chrysler Group’s all-new 6.4-liter HEMI® V-8 with Fuel Saver Technology " Sounds like they didn't test it at a buck 40.
If you watch the vids of their gas fill ups they were doing it to time it with the light changes not filling up all the way just a gallon or so more they would of made it LOL. I would of loved to be along for that ride.
Does anyone know if they are performing any maintenance on the car at night such as oil changes, fluid changes, etc? It sounds like Robby is running the car pretty hard.
great question....I will find out..

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service