This will be the race thread for the 2011 BULLRUN that Robby Gordon will compete in. This year’s rally takes place from July 9th- July 15th, starting in Las Vegas & ending in Miami. Each day will have a different route & the competitors will get their daily route info prior to the start of each day. Stay tuned for more info as it comes in.

Views: 496

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Where in Miami does the Bullrun end?
It would be cool to see pictures of all the cars.

There is a guy with an F350 limo
Good job on the win for Team Speed in the second stage but I'm just wondering one thing. Are are they really racing other vehicles or is this more a celebrity type thing and one car just happens to get to the place first or is the goal to safely get there and take shorcuts and stuff to try and get there first?
This is a legit underground race. They really are racing to win
is there anyplace to see an overall standings for the bull run
Rob should have sold some hummer parts to the Dudesons! I see they were broke down with their hummer on day one.
Team Arkansas had some problems with a flat tire and the wheel locks. They are back on the road and say they sweet talked their way out of a ticket today. Really hard to find out what is happening during this rally! They should have a geek squad car to handle updates! Step up Best Buy!!!
Best semi-live info is on Twitter. Kevin just posted a video there of he and RG passing 3 or 4 of the other cars - all pulled over by the cops. I think the Speed Energy Jeep is in the lead right now.
Robby is said to be on Sirius Speedway in the final hour Today talking the Bullrun Rally.
Just saw where one of the front runners (Lambo) is in jail after speeding.
Here's a link to the video. You see after RG passes the pulled over cars, a cop pulls out behind him, then passes him to chace the Lambo. Funny stuff!
Just checked out the video...great stuff. Looks like fun for the whole crew. Exposure for SpeedEnergy along with Toyo & Jeep..better way to spend the weekend. Alot of sick cars, Robby fits right in.
First to Dublin!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go RG!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service