Discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Night Race at Bristol Motor Speedway as Robby Gordon drives the #7 SPEED Energy Dodge. Here is the weekend schedule:

FRIDAY , AUGUST 26th

Practice 1 12:00PM - 2:00PM (EST) ( TV - SPEED )
Practice 2 2:45PM - 3:30PM (EST) ( TV - SPEED )
Qualifying 5:10PM (EST) ( TV - SPEED )

SATURDAY , AUGUST 27th

Race 7:30PM (EST) Green Flag approx. 7:43PM ( TV - ABC )

As always, live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Views: 9858

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Oh no. Haul ass qualifying. My guess is we will see minimum practice laps, all in qualifying trim. Then if he makes the race he, he will stay out as long as those qualifying tires last. Let's just hope he can qualify. That we be considered a victory as far as I'm concerned.
start & park?
hope not,,, should get a good finish here
Bristol Night Race !!!...WOW going to be humid
Wimmer should drive the #7
This is planet ROBBY. Please turn left and go to http://www.scottwimmer.com/?page=fan-club
the thing i have with other drivers is that he should get a driver that will be able to get back into the top 35 in points, to stay locked into these races. i think he should have a nother driver too, but not one thats not going to be able to qualify every race. thats y i like him driving, cuz i know he can qualify every race when not locked in.
The lack of FAQ is really ruining Souvineer Hauler Bingo...

Black & Orange? Black & Green? Green & Black?
Just got back in from the Food City Race Night in downtown Bristol. Robby was there signing and handing out tons of free Speed. It was an absolutely incredible turnout for Robby and the Speed gang. There were two seperate and huge lines waiting for pictures and autographs.
Excellent,was everyone have fun?
Definately having a good time despite the heat. Robby was extremely busy making sure everyone got what they wanted. Good lord they were going through cases of Speed left and right! I was also able to get several pictures of the Speed hauler just before the parade at the Bristol mall.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service