Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Bristol #1 cup race. Robby Gordon will drive the #7 FOOD CITY/SPEED Energy Dodge. Robby had a 22nd place finish last year at Bristol. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Tennessee track.

FRIDAY , MARCH 18th

Practice            12:00pm - 1:30pm/et   ( 32nd Quickest )
 Qualifying            3:30pm - 5:00pm/et   ( 33rd Quickest )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , MARCH 19th

Practice #2         10:45am - 11:30am/et    ( 32nd Quickest )
 Happy Hour         12:00pm - 12:40pm/et    ( 28th Quickest )

SUNDAY , MARCH 20th

Raceday              1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:16 pm/et  ( TV - FOX )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Bristol Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                Nope.
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Steven 'Bones' Lane
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                FOOD CITY/SPEED Energy
                                                                            4) What Chassis ?
                                                                                Last run at Homestead
                                                                            5) What entrance song?
                                                                                TBA

2010 Bristol Images

Views: 121

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't get how or why Kasey picked "A Country Boy Can Survive". He looks and acts like he is from San Francisco or Provincetown here in MA. Blah what a disgrace to that song.
Enumclaw, Washington is a hick farming and logging town. Close access to Seattle and Tacoma, but where he grew up is "country", in a Pacific Northwest kind of way. Not all country is in the south, you know.
I agree, I live in the hills of the Berkshires and don't think "country" is the south either... But if you ask the person who's song he is being intro'd by, he will have another opinion. Doesn't make sense to me.
Since this is my neck of the WOODS.Enumclaw is a farming community,located in rural South East King County and sits at the base of the Cascade Mountains.
Hank Williams Jr. is a disgrace to that song.
Robby did run very good before parking it in the August race in 2010. Good confidence heading into the weekend, fo sho.
Time to crack open a Speed Fuel and Absolut Vanilla!

(took off yetserday and otday for the NCAA tourney)
RG is going to need to pick up a tenth or 2 . Based on the laps everybody is running now in Q trim..
a 1 tenth pickup can vault you 10 spots...lol....
RG was in qualifying trim the whole practice.

Others were not.

Car seems decent though. Good start to the weekend, keep working on it.
RG's average time is one of the best. Maybe a good portent as to how he will do in the race. Right now he is 31st quickest.
q trim...q trim vs race trim throws stuff off.

bottomline is car is ok & can get better.

Lets race !

RSS

Newest Members

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service