Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Bristol #1 cup race. Robby Gordon will drive the #7 FOOD CITY/SPEED Energy Dodge. Robby had a 22nd place finish last year at Bristol. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Tennessee track.

FRIDAY , MARCH 18th

Practice            12:00pm - 1:30pm/et   ( 32nd Quickest )
 Qualifying            3:30pm - 5:00pm/et   ( 33rd Quickest )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , MARCH 19th

Practice #2         10:45am - 11:30am/et    ( 32nd Quickest )
 Happy Hour         12:00pm - 12:40pm/et    ( 28th Quickest )

SUNDAY , MARCH 20th

Raceday              1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:16 pm/et  ( TV - FOX )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Bristol Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                Nope.
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Steven 'Bones' Lane
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                FOOD CITY/SPEED Energy
                                                                            4) What Chassis ?
                                                                                Last run at Homestead
                                                                            5) What entrance song?
                                                                                TBA

2010 Bristol Images

Views: 121

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Darlington, Daytona or Martinsville
Rob! I could have used your help on Sunday! But anyway, definitely NOT Texas or Charlotte! They are 2 of the worst tracks in NASCAR!

If I have to recommend only one I'm torn between Sonoma and Martinsville.

Martinsville is one of the best tracks to see a race at, it's cheap, and there's not a bad seat in the house. Plus it's so cool and unique with the hot dogs and everything.

Sonoma is awesome also because it's a great road course, Robby is great there, it NEVER gets rained out, and they let you walk the track after the race! You have to decide what part of the track you want to see, though, because you can't see it all from anywhere.

It's a really, really tough call, but if I have to pick one I'd go with Martinsville.
You are in Edmonton ... Go to Sears Point !
I agree with Dan. Go to Sear Point (Sonoma) and don't just go for the race. There are lots of fun things to do and see within an hour of the race track.
Right there with you on that.from Buffalo I would say the Glen but a road course is the way to go if you want to see lap by lap racing at all positions. Texas you may need plenty of SPEED in your body to keep you awake.
Thanks everyone. I think I will try to go to Infineon. Martinsville not Robby's best track and a long day flying. Just was not sure of the experience at a road course but Robby always lights it up on the road courses and I agree there is a lot of other stuff to do in that area like get a real bad headache from some great wine. I hope to meet up with some of you when I go. Wobbly pops on me!!
See ya there

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service