Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Brickyard 400 cup race. RGM will have 2 cars at Indy, Robby Gordon in the #7 & Scott Wimmer in the #77. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Indiana track.

FRIDAY , JULY 29th

Practice            1:00pm - 2:15 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Practice            3:15pm - 4:30 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , JULY 30th

Practice          10:00am - 11:30 am/et  ( TV - ESPN2 )
 Qualifying          2:10pm - 4:00 pm/et   ( TV - ESPN2 )

SUNDAY , JULY 31st

Raceday           1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:19 pm/et  ( TV - ESPN2 )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Indianapolis Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                YES
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                RGMCWF25B-2011 & RGMSPWTT43B
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Brad Parrott & Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                SPEED Energy
                                                                            5) Wind Tunnel ?
                                                                                Yes. This week.

Views: 704

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hell I just bought a new Bay Boat that needs a sticker
Lets just hope the engines are making some power this weekend... If not we should consider doing a engine swap with beagle7 for a Speed sticker.. Or maybe we can dump some of that green nitro into the intake manifold that the 55 team used at Daytona....
TOG-thanks it was posted on facebook the trailer is located at 16th and Georgtown across from the Main Gate
Woopie, INDY time--------booogiety, booogity, booogity----------------love it
Will this week's pastor thank the Lord for his smokin hot wife?
I hope so---(naked) her not him
Chassis #'s. I get what RGM stands for and I take it the B probley means it's seen update's After it's completion but I wonder what the CWF25 or the SPWTT43 might stand for?
I'll never forget how even the best baby back ribs could not get the taste of that race in 08 out of my mouth...here's to a great time for all those lucky enough ( or rich enough... now who would say something like that) to be at the race. with the forecast to be 90 or so all the raw speed in the world will not be very useful if you can't get the car to turn well. Let's hope the thing corners well this weekend.
CWF25 = Chassis With F'ing 25 rounds in the right rear
SPWTT43 = Single Pfemale With Tah Tah's, 43 inch in circumferance
There was just a pic of Coco with her arm around Robby posted on the twitters
I'm sure. That's on a need to know basis
@Dave,it's a little early for appearance times.Maybe tomorrow afternoon.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service