Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Brickyard 400 cup race. RGM will have 2 cars at Indy, Robby Gordon in the #7 & Scott Wimmer in the #77. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Indiana track.

FRIDAY , JULY 29th

Practice            1:00pm - 2:15 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Practice            3:15pm - 4:30 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , JULY 30th

Practice          10:00am - 11:30 am/et  ( TV - ESPN2 )
 Qualifying          2:10pm - 4:00 pm/et   ( TV - ESPN2 )

SUNDAY , JULY 31st

Raceday           1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:19 pm/et  ( TV - ESPN2 )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Indianapolis Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                YES
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                RGMCWF25B-2011 & RGMSPWTT43B
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Brad Parrott & Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                SPEED Energy
                                                                            5) Wind Tunnel ?
                                                                                Yes. This week.

Views: 704

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That commercial is hilarious. My kids and I laugh every time it comes on.
MW jumped the Shark with that one
I am curious. Did anyone determine what happen to the engine? Crank, value spring or cam failure? No one can predict when an engine will fail, and changing an engine at your own discretion would allow big teams to bring lots of engines and get lots of testing. They could run engine A in practice 1 and engine B in practice 2 and which ever worked best install for qualifying or install a Fresh version of A or a Fresh version of B. This assumes there is enough time to change engines between practices. Remember when the Big teams built high dollar engines just for qualifying? NASCAR changed the rules to try and keep cost down to help guys like Robby. It's RUN WHAT YOU BRUNG and them are the breaks. BTW when was the last time Robby had an engine failure?
Valve...On To Pocono!
Gibbs valve?
Vegas
Thanks...
Kirk Shelmerdine used to build his cars using parts that Childress would discard because they were too old for Childress to want to put on his cars. I wonder what kind of parts RGM is using.

How many teams have had an engine let go within the first 15 laps of use? Was this engine even new or rebuilt for Indy?
RGM has a state of the art machine shop in full swing.

Motor was brand new. It Blew. Thats racing. On to Pocono.
Gibbs teams this season,RCR has had a few.Not sure how many racing engines you've built jpack,but in my experience if it's going to break,it happen's early,other wise they break becouse you've exceed'd milage limits.
TOG-You said last week that Pocono would be a start and park. After the Brickyard blow-up, is the start & park still the plan?
Lets race!

RSS

Newest Members

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service