Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Brickyard 400 cup race. RGM will have 2 cars at Indy, Robby Gordon in the #7 & Scott Wimmer in the #77. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Indiana track.

FRIDAY , JULY 29th

Practice            1:00pm - 2:15 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Practice            3:15pm - 4:30 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , JULY 30th

Practice          10:00am - 11:30 am/et  ( TV - ESPN2 )
 Qualifying          2:10pm - 4:00 pm/et   ( TV - ESPN2 )

SUNDAY , JULY 31st

Raceday           1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:19 pm/et  ( TV - ESPN2 )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Indianapolis Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                YES
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                RGMCWF25B-2011 & RGMSPWTT43B
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Brad Parrott & Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                SPEED Energy
                                                                            5) Wind Tunnel ?
                                                                                Yes. This week.

Views: 704

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hey tog can u tell me who is going to handle robs car brad or miles.

also is rob going with a penski motor this week
@Karen

I believe TOG said all RGM motors except Watkins Glen. Brad will be working with RG & Miles with Wimmer (I think...just going by past responses)... hope that helps. Glad to see the team used the wind tunnel. Hopefully with Brad & Miles working together they can get the cars better.
My memory says the engine for the 7 is a Penske for this weekend and the Penske over the wall guys.
@Slider, maybe Beagle doesn't need a car to attract the ladies.
I'm happy that Beagle enjoy'd his first one enough to buy another. thanks Beagle.
believe me...having met the beagle, he needs all the help he can get....
LMAO! I'm away for 24 hours and the board is sticking knives in my back!! lol
Slider is just kidding around...Brad Pitt gets jealous of me even...
true...I'll bet Brad could learn from the beagle, especially the great dinner venues....I hear Hooters is beagle's hot date place to dine... :)
You mean hooters isn't upscale? My hubby takes me there for Valentine's Day every year - told me it's the place to be! True story. It's the Daytona Hooters and part of our speed weeks ritual.
I've been to the Hooters in Daytona.It must be the place to be!
@Mike...great car, but in just under three years...I put 97,000+ miles on it....I can forsee a lot of maintenance costs coming my way with the 2008 one...so I reset the clock so to speak and have noting to worry about for another 100k miles with the new 2011
It will be when he gets his stickers

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service