Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Brickyard 400 cup race. RGM will have 2 cars at Indy, Robby Gordon in the #7 & Scott Wimmer in the #77. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Indiana track.

FRIDAY , JULY 29th

Practice            1:00pm - 2:15 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Practice            3:15pm - 4:30 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , JULY 30th

Practice          10:00am - 11:30 am/et  ( TV - ESPN2 )
 Qualifying          2:10pm - 4:00 pm/et   ( TV - ESPN2 )

SUNDAY , JULY 31st

Raceday           1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:19 pm/et  ( TV - ESPN2 )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Indianapolis Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                YES
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                RGMCWF25B-2011 & RGMSPWTT43B
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Brad Parrott & Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                SPEED Energy
                                                                            5) Wind Tunnel ?
                                                                                Yes. This week.

Views: 704

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

woooohoooo !!!
and was that really Kyle, too, or an imposter? lol
Imposter...pretty cool though.
As I was having another one as a couple "friends" told me to do it dawned on me another what? I have so many, not answers though just questions. Like how come the 77 did not go faster? Do I fit in now?
No really... as much as I was disappointed to see the 77 miss the race if information was gathered that helped the 7 that is great....as good as it gets when you are a one car team in the scale we are in. Some might beg to differ as there are a couple teams that were pretty damn quick Blaney as an example but remember they are part of a "group" of cars, thus back to the data I hope we got from the 77. Sorry if I'm part of the drivel club.
The #77 had a Penske motor & the #7 had the RGM motor in it.
proves that engines are not the issue - or that RGM HP is better than whatever Penske is giving.
interesting both Penske cars in the top 5
Motors are not a problem...Penske or RGM....

Thats racing..

#7 made the race...I see no problem at all....#77 was bonus if it made it in,,
I didn't say they were a problem
Missy - not aimed at you. No problem is just direct comment about the motors not being the issue.
lol.
I thought those motor's looked pretty damn strong going by the tracker, loosing in the corner's and gaining on the straights, if he had their corner speed, RG'd be flying- i know, Big "if"

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service