Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Brickyard 400 cup race. RGM will have 2 cars at Indy, Robby Gordon in the #7 & Scott Wimmer in the #77. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Indiana track.

FRIDAY , JULY 29th

Practice            1:00pm - 2:15 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Practice            3:15pm - 4:30 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , JULY 30th

Practice          10:00am - 11:30 am/et  ( TV - ESPN2 )
 Qualifying          2:10pm - 4:00 pm/et   ( TV - ESPN2 )

SUNDAY , JULY 31st

Raceday           1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:19 pm/et  ( TV - ESPN2 )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Indianapolis Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                YES
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                RGMCWF25B-2011 & RGMSPWTT43B
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Brad Parrott & Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                SPEED Energy
                                                                            5) Wind Tunnel ?
                                                                                Yes. This week.

Views: 704

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

EASY TO FIND ON THE SPEED CHARTS EVERY WEEK.
The consensus of the talking heads, is that you don't want to be the first few cars out for qualifing!
True - I am conditioned to starting at the bottom....wish I wasn't. Sigh....
Don't worry the tooth fairy will drop off 8mhp more for both cars before the next practice.
RG ran 4 laps and Wimmer 2. They both were consistant, in the back. Wimmer really needs to pick it up to make the show as he was last.
They probably just put on the new decals and didn't want to rip them off by going too quick! The SPEED will pick up next practice when the glue dries!
Would anyone like to chip in some gas money so they can make some laps? Call Western Union please!
Fuel is free...
That was a joke. Should have added LOL I guess.
yahoooooo !!!!!!!!
No need to run more laps, they went to the wind tunnel this week. I hate being a downer but this is going to be another long weekend for RGM.
The perception of the Speed Energy brand would be much better in Off Road than NASCAR, more competitive and in front of the cameras more often. Speed Energy profits should turn the NASCAR efforts into mid pack results soon... raise a glass...

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service