Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Brickyard 400 cup race. RGM will have 2 cars at Indy, Robby Gordon in the #7 & Scott Wimmer in the #77. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Indiana track.

FRIDAY , JULY 29th

Practice            1:00pm - 2:15 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Practice            3:15pm - 4:30 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , JULY 30th

Practice          10:00am - 11:30 am/et  ( TV - ESPN2 )
 Qualifying          2:10pm - 4:00 pm/et   ( TV - ESPN2 )

SUNDAY , JULY 31st

Raceday           1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:19 pm/et  ( TV - ESPN2 )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Indianapolis Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                YES
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                RGMCWF25B-2011 & RGMSPWTT43B
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Brad Parrott & Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                SPEED Energy
                                                                            5) Wind Tunnel ?
                                                                                Yes. This week.

Views: 704

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Of course not, but just like every other discussion on here after a race, we are looking for RGM to be competitve. Just more frustration build up. Good thing I don't have a dog.
This is not meant as the team is not trying comment...and as a matter of fact..I think the team overachieves based upon what they have to work with....

Proper expectations.......The engine blowing today is just racing...it's pretty obvious on the nASCAR side of things with RGM they are doing/spending just enough to survive......absent the Road Course stuff.....on the ovals on a good week Robby can place mid 20's and most weeks the car is a mid to late 30's type of finishing car.....been pretty consistent like that all year....capital is best spent elsewhere right now (Speed Energy maybe?)....Until something changes, proper expectations don't make the finishes seem like such a bummer.....Spending some time in the garage the last couple of days, I think alot of teams are chasing bad money with good and that crap is going to catch up with them real soon....

Watkins Glen in a couple of weeks.......Gas On!
"We are just along for the ride and what a ride"
You said it! But I'm not about to switch to another ride,
I'm not either MT................not a chance
Was that today? Not to sound like fashion police, but why is robby have a claw shirt on?
file photo.LOL
JR's photo is from last year.
Buckle Up...one Wild Ride. And Robby's the Driver.
Well, bummer about the engine, and you guys who said practice would have picked that up are right, no.matter how you look at it. But something could have happened after Q, and he would have had to change it and start from the back................ok, cue the serious comments.

On the other hand I've started watching a few more drivers and glad they are doing good, 27, 33, 78. Kind of gives me a reason to watch a race again, especially when the 7 snp's.

Congrats Paul and Regan. I'm going to go by speed at menards tomorrow
You can't just go change a motor because you feel like it. NASCAR has to approve an engine change. Spitting water after a fully taped up Q run is not justifiable to nascar for a motor change.
Didnt know that. I thought they could do as they want as long as they know the penalty/start from rear.
didn't gibbs at one time have issues, or supposedly and change a few. oh well. learn something new everyday.

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service