Planet Robby

2014 Robby Gordon Racing Headquarters

Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2011 Brickyard 400 cup race. RGM will have 2 cars at Indy, Robby Gordon in the #7 & Scott Wimmer in the #77. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Indiana track.

FRIDAY , JULY 29th

Practice            1:00pm - 2:15 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Practice            3:15pm - 4:30 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , JULY 30th

Practice          10:00am - 11:30 am/et  ( TV - ESPN2 )
 Qualifying          2:10pm - 4:00 pm/et   ( TV - ESPN2 )

SUNDAY , JULY 31st

Raceday           1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:19 pm/et  ( TV - ESPN2 )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Indianapolis Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                YES
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                RGMCWF25B-2011 & RGMSPWTT43B
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Brad Parrott & Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                SPEED Energy
                                                                            5) Wind Tunnel ?
                                                                                Yes. This week.

Views: 403

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't think RG is worried about Q when he is in the top 35 in points, so sit back fans and see what happens on Sunday, Why bitch every week when you know what the story is this year. Everyone know he cannot compete with the top teams, the money is just not there, Hendrick, Gibbs, Roush and Childress spend hundred of thousands of dollars just to find one or two tenth of speed.
To me RG is more of a success story than Gordon, Stewart ,JR and the rest just to race each week and stay in the top 35
yes !!!!!! success !!!!!!
The 7 looked a little toasty after his lap, looked strong though, looked like he cut it pretty quick-hope it's good to go and RG has a good run tommorow!
Yea REO, you got it. Love me some Lee!! legend- good in Footloose too lol
YEA! that's one of my favorites- "and blame it on the "......." lol, got a good Lee story of him throwing us off the stage, he don't like it when you sing backups in his miked out cabinet lol, not me my friend, he was tripping-then figured it out and looked right at me "are you security, then get the F@#$ off the stage LOL, -classic, met him after, sweatheart of a guy-good time! Low down skanky doo
Time to race baby! GAS ON ROB! I'll be in Turn 1 B Penthouse Row A!!
chat soon?
?
usually about an hour before race..........
It's up now. RACEDAY!!!
link?
look to your right in 'latest activity' click on chat

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Robert Suttle posted a discussion
2 hours ago
mj replied to MTG's discussion 88%
4 hours ago
Robert Suttle commented on Robert Suttle's photo
6 hours ago