Join in and discuss all the action for the 2011 B.I.T.D. Parker 425. Robby Gordon will drive the #77 SPEED Energy Trophy Truck . Qualifying is on Thursday, February 3rd & the race is slated to begin at 9:15am/et on Saturday, February 5th. Live raceday CHAT will be available , as well as timing & scoring.

Views: 282

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

*like*
the North Carolina shop has nothing to do with the prep of the trophy truck. Well not true, all the machined components come from there and that is all.
Just got back from Parker and Robby wasn't the only one to have problems. Most of the best prepared teams and big name drivers had issues. I was with TT 18 and looking for a solid finish but had an issue on the last lap. Hate it for Robby but that's Parker. He looked good on lap 1.

On the upside Rob was at tech Friday and took a picture with my 3 year old boy . Very busy, but still took the time. Tried to get the nascar manufacture question out of him and got a smile!
just asking, what place was RG in when problem (rock in radiator) happend ???
Things happen, RGOR will be ok. Thanks for the info
When people quit drinkin' the Kool-Aid you can see a problem. Aftter Laughin I asked TOG what happened. He said normal wear and tear. We now find out the same motor ran the 1000 then Glamis and finally Laughlin. WTF? It's a mechanical piece. It will not last forever. I do not feel RGM is able/willing to commit to a series. He/RGM has made simple errors and they will not catch anybody.
Thats right..Normal wear & tear. Laughlin only happened because he fell out of dakar early. LISTEN to his audio Interview on the front page.Maybe next year he should just NOT go there at all.
RGM is a marketing company that happens to race. These must be important markets, overseas? Just showing up is not enough for me, be meticulous. Running the same motor, while cost efficient, is not the winning strategy.
again, it was a LAST MINUTE race addition. But if you want to cry about it for the next few months, be my guest !
I've notice a trend around here: a whole lot of whining.
Maybe you should hand out some cheese to go along with that whine. :-)
3rd on road, don't know on corrected time?

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service