Join in and discuss all the action for the 2011 B.I.T.D. Parker 425. Robby Gordon will drive the #77 SPEED Energy Trophy Truck . Qualifying is on Thursday, February 3rd & the race is slated to begin at 9:15am/et on Saturday, February 5th. Live raceday CHAT will be available , as well as timing & scoring.

Views: 282

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

WTF? Why do they say they got the pole !! I hate when they do this! wait till friggin qualifying is over then announce,,,do they not have this figured out yet?
@Jason, have you watched the video WJM posted? At the start ,the starter was showing a penalty/rule/start instructions,I'm guessing a minor time penalty becouse the first time posted was a 5:25:9 not the updated 5:30:729.And early results were claimed as UNofficial.
Thanks Mike...still tho...wait till dust settles.
at the time I allocated to update the site, he was P1....you want realtime, thats an extra $19.99
You did fine TOG.
Always a few crybabies....he was P1...must have gotten a penalty of some sorts....to drop to p3......
Does anybody know what the penalty was for?
Not 5 minutes worth! The sign said 15 seconds per cone.
It's 5 seconds, not minutes, so not a cone problem if they're 15 seconds each.
Not sure if this was it but on one corner in the vid you can see him get off course for a few moments the get back in the tracks. Looks like this slight cut could have picked up a few ticks.
LOL TOG
Awesome camera on his truck

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service