2010 Texas Samsung 500 Race Weekend Info & Discussion

Join in here and discuss all the practice & race action for the 2010 Samsung 500. Robby Gordon will be running the #7 Monster Energy Toyota. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Texas track.

FRIDAY , APRIL 16th

Practice         1:00 - 2:30 pm/et   ( 42nd Quickest )
 Qualifying       4:30 - 6:30 pm/et   ( 38th Quickest )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , APRIL 17th

Practice         12:30 - 1:15 pm/et   ( Rained Out )
Happy Hour      1:50 - 2:50 pm/et   ( Rained Out )

MONDAY , APRIL 18th

Raceday        12:00 pm/et ,  green flag at 12:16 pm/et   ( Finished 26th )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & position updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Views: 170

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If not for the courage of the fearless crew the Minnow would be lost,.I always wondered how to spell asenine!
Wow. Bunch of cheaters.

NASCAR has issued penalties to four Sprint Cup teams for infractions at Texas Motor Speedway. Michael Waltrip Racing’s Nos. 00 and 56 driven by David Reutimann and Martin Truex Jr respectively, JTG Daugherty Racing’s No. 47 driven by Marcos Ambrose and Germain Racing’s No. 13 driven by Max Papis....
I saw that earlier also Alan,started off with just the 47 and 13 than spread to the 00 and 56.That's good stuff.
My second thought was why would you want that much weight so far in front of the front spindle center line?
Front downforce? Incompetence? Either way, how can four teams get nailed for the same thing without it being intentional.
It wasn't incompetence, fabricator/s knew what they were going.IMO. I'm just not putting my finger on why the weight so far away from a center of gravity.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service