Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 Texas #2 cup race. Robby Gordon will drive the #7 Mapei/Menards Toyota.The team has a nice cushion in owners points,so it's time to go racing.Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Lone Star State track.

FRIDAY , NOVEMBER 5th

Practice             1:00pm - 2:30 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Qualifying           4:45am - 6:30 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , NOVEMBER 6th

Practice              9:40am - 10:35 am/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Happy Hour       11:00am - 12:00 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , NOVEMBER 7th

Raceday           3:00 pm/et , greenflag at 3:16 pm/et  ( TV - ESPN )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Texas  500  Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                HELL YEAH !
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Steven 'Bones' Lane
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                MAPEI/MENARDS
                                                                            4) Will the new chassis debut ?
                                                                                Yes , next week at Phoenix
                                                                            5) Will Robby pre-run baja?
                                                                                Yes he will. Next week !

2009 Texas Images

Views: 119

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

$hit happens, its racing
AGREEDED
Tweet from PR, Great car, bad luck

just glad they got the car better,,,,on to PHX
A Tweet from PR, new motor going into car. Late night for the guys at RGM. Already working on next Weekends stuff. Tell me these guys don't bust there butts

It's a shame , the car looked better and running pretty good , RGM Looks like there doing alot of Hard Work . Can't Be upset when you know people try Hard . Really Looking Forward to next Week .
Just got "home" from the race. Robby fought hard and had a good run all day till the oil line went go. It really stinks getting hopes up and then getting the same old disappointment.
IMO it was a successful day, just bad results
Me thinks a corner is being turned ,keep the faith!!
Personally, I like the mix with Bones,Patrick and Miles. The car's seem to have better race set-ups, that don't need big swing's during the race.On to Phoenix.And successful pre-running!
It was Mike. Robby was happy with the car and got caught in some bad racing luck, which he even took the blame for. Had my hopes up, only to get the same old results. Now with a just a little luck, the last piece of the puzzel, the team will get the finishes it deserves
In years past, I can remember Robby struggling mightily as the season ended for whatever reason.

It's nice to see that down the stretch, this team is still showing signs of respectable finishes.
@ Mike, also looking foward to Phoenix. I have a good feeling about this

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service