Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 Talladega 500 cup race. This weekend is an IMPOUND race,so there will be no practice after qualifying.The team is now over 40 points to the good in the top 35 owners points & will look to pad to that total this weekend.Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Alabama track.

FRIDAY , OCTOBER 29th

Practice               2:00pm - 2:45pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Practice 2            3:30pm - 4:30pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , OCTOBER 30th

Qualifying            12:15pm - 3:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , OCTOBER 31st

Raceday           1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:19 pm/et  ( TV - ESPN )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Only 1 F.A.Q.--Yes Robby will drive                                                              

2009 Talladega Images

Views: 251

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

check out the NEW header.
wonder what happens when extends mixes with speed energy drink? lol
Sounds like the topic of a new late night infomercial.
Kevin Hamlin said he gives SPEED Energy 5 stars
@Matt, you are a mostly glass empty fan.
Monster Energy would have to be gone as their is no way RG could be involved in SPEED Energy and still be tied to Monster Energy. Now who knows maybe Hanson's Natural Soda who owns and produces Monster maybe will manufacture and can SPEED Energy?

I know when I was tied to Sobe No Fear Energy that it was manufactured and canned by Pepsico which is also AMP Energy.
It could be a rebrand of a current drink, but that still would be trying to create a new brand in a market that is flooded with them. Should be interesting to see what happens.
This is huge Mike.I'm using a buddies I phone to check on thiings
So now the color of the site changes to orange, The SpeedFactoryTV logo and link are replaced with a can of SPEED Energy and the sponosrs listed for the car are SPEED Energy and Menards.

So does this mean that SpeedFactory TV is gone? Or is there another announcement coming with Speed FactoryTV?

Things that make you go Hmmmm!
SpeedFactory.tv was just a branding campaign to get the logo out there - really nothing more. If you notice the "Factory" has gotten smaller and smaller.
That would probably explain why Robby refers to the car as the "Speed car", rather than "Speedfactory.tv" car.
If SpeedFactory could get on cable that would be an excellent way to promote Robby's new product. "The speed energy power (half) hour!" Following Robby would be first and foremost, but maybe getting into other forms of racing could be pretty excellent too. I envision seeing a few MX riders with the logo! Great way to get it out there...

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service