Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 Talladega 500 cup race. This weekend is an IMPOUND race,so there will be no practice after qualifying.The team is now over 40 points to the good in the top 35 owners points & will look to pad to that total this weekend.Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Alabama track.

FRIDAY , OCTOBER 29th

Practice               2:00pm - 2:45pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Practice 2            3:30pm - 4:30pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , OCTOBER 30th

Qualifying            12:15pm - 3:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , OCTOBER 31st

Raceday           1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:19 pm/et  ( TV - ESPN )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Only 1 F.A.Q.--Yes Robby will drive                                                              

2009 Talladega Images

Views: 250

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

So when do we find out if all is well with the NASCAR inspection?
Most likely it will be tomorrow .
You just feel they will bust a gut to find something, anything.
I don't believe they are doing this to penalize Robby , it's just SOP, they do it after every race. It's just the luck (or not) of the draw .
Robby ran good at Atlanta 2009 & they took his car as the random.
Random....I ran dum right out of the sport. "Clark Fentoff in Some sort of Furry"
Good job RGM, Man there was some really close "near misses" by other out of control cars. Nice to have that good luck once in a while.I think the #31 and #7 was by inches from the camera angle I saw.
well, I'll tell you we will be better off than the #46 team......they are screwed
Yep. I'd be guessing 150/150K as a starting point. Kind of funny they got found out by the ball bearings rolling around on the ground under the car during inspection though...
OOOPPPPPPPPPPPPPS

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service