Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 Talladega 500 cup race. This weekend is an IMPOUND race,so there will be no practice after qualifying.The team is now over 40 points to the good in the top 35 owners points & will look to pad to that total this weekend.Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Alabama track.

FRIDAY , OCTOBER 29th

Practice               2:00pm - 2:45pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Practice 2            3:30pm - 4:30pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , OCTOBER 30th

Qualifying            12:15pm - 3:00pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , OCTOBER 31st

Raceday           1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:19 pm/et  ( TV - ESPN )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Only 1 F.A.Q.--Yes Robby will drive                                                              

2009 Talladega Images

Views: 250

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks.. Qualifying Saturday huh?? You seen Conways broken leg yet??
Crap TOG, what took so long. Glad to see you put it up......................Big question, where is Robby going to be this Weekend and will he be wearing costume.............................ha
Per TOG; Only 1 F.A.Q.--Yes Robby will drive. That is where RG will be.
I was to busy giving him crap to notice the FAQ, thanks NIKAL for pointing this out.............I thought it was Kevin at the helm. I will have to repost at all of my other sites, then get on the phone and do some texting then........................
I think I should be excited?
great news to see robby driving. really did think that kevin would drive the car this weekend, but it's a going to be a great weekend for everybody at rgm to run good if they avoid the big wreck!! just wondering, but did kevin really break his leg?
Kevin is fine & he will be at the track with RG this weekend.
I knew rg wouldn't miss dega if he could help it. Woohoo 
Well TOG, you got me on that one. Hanging curve ball...swing and a miss
why the change?
Glad to see Robby is driving.
Can anybody please explain, what the heck is going on, just who's on first and who the heck is playing second, I mean I'm completely lost, heard PJ was going to drive, now it's gonna be BJ Baldwin, WOW, Dega is wild.........

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service