Join in and discuss all the action from the 2010 San Felipe 250 . The four wheel class is scheduled to begin at 1:00 pm ( eastern time ) on Saturday, March 13th, and Robby Gordon is the second Trophy Truck off the line.Live raceday chat will be available , as well as links to live tracking and the weatherman feed. Updates from the race will also be available in the San Felipe 250 tab on the main menu.**UPDATE** Robby Gordon finishes 2nd.

Views: 167

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How's Robby doing?
looks like a 2nd place finish...good recovery after falling all the way back to 18th at one point...
Shows third on the overall times on WX Man but on twitter it shows second. Maybe a penalty or something?
i think some of the 1 cars will be in between the TT's for the OA finish, but he'll be second in TT (barring any pen. they mentioned for the tracker problem)
They'll get this all the points sorted out in the next couple of days, for better or for worse. Speaking of which, if you guys are interested I will compile an unofficial points standings after San Felipe later this evening.
hook it up !
please do
2nd in TT
2nd very nice.....
AT THE FINISH CLASS 1 OVERALL ROBBY 2 TT GOT A GREAT HUG TOLD HIS CREW LETS GET SOME TACOS BROKEN SHOCK STILL BEAT ANDY
man just got home from san felipe,what a race,robby was slow thru rm25 i know why now,also caught him at check three.was smoking by i think he was 5th TT thru there,anyways next thing i here his 2nd TT thru check 4 haulin ass ,but bj baldwin was fastest out of about 7 TT thru 175 doin bout 120 atleast.great finish for RGM oh also caught up with him at the malecon.
Robby recieved a 2 1/2 minute penalty for speeding on the highway, but easily retained his 2nd place finish at San Felipe. Results are now OFFICIAL.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service