Join in and discuss all the action from the 2010 San Felipe 250 . The four wheel class is scheduled to begin at 1:00 pm ( eastern time ) on Saturday, March 13th, and Robby Gordon is the second Trophy Truck off the line.Live raceday chat will be available , as well as links to live tracking and the weatherman feed. Updates from the race will also be available in the San Felipe 250 tab on the main menu.**UPDATE** Robby Gordon finishes 2nd.

Views: 166

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

how are the overall tt oficcial standings? how many places he gained, how far of andy?
My original estimation of the overall tt standings did not take into account a couple of drivers finishing the race that priorly were being shown as DNF's. Because of this, Robby is 7th in the overall standings with 108 points, 28 points behind Andy McMillian who has 136. Because I am at work and do not have access to the numbers, I will post the top ten tt drivers later this evening.
thks man. i was reading the score rules and i think they are not that clear for me, haha, on race dezert RG had 27 points and andy had 63, i dont know how they do the numbers, so, will wait for you to do the math, ha, thks.
For this race drivers get 20 points for starting, 30 points for finishing, and whatever points they get for placing in the race.

1. Andy McMillian 134
2. Jesse Jones 132
3. Kory Scheeler 123
4. Rob MacCachren 115
5. Nick Vanderway 114
6. Mark McMillian 112
7. Robby Gordon 108
8. Robbie Pierce 97
9. Adam Householder 93
10T. BJ Baldwin 90
10T. Cameron Steele 90

Looking at it, Robby is only 26 points behind the leader. For the Baja 500, drivers get 30 points for starting the race and 40 if they finish...
wow, now i get it,. thks for the info,
Is this a good trade off 2nd at Baja and miss the Pocono race? He's still 36th in points - hope he gets into next weeks race. Joan

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service