Join in and discuss all the action from the 2010 San Felipe 250 . The four wheel class is scheduled to begin at 1:00 pm ( eastern time ) on Saturday, March 13th, and Robby Gordon is the second Trophy Truck off the line.Live raceday chat will be available , as well as links to live tracking and the weatherman feed. Updates from the race will also be available in the San Felipe 250 tab on the main menu.**UPDATE** Robby Gordon finishes 2nd.

Views: 166

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cool I'll be there. GET-R-DONE and GAS ON
How many RaceMiles until the #1 passes the 39 into clean air?... Nobody needs to "watch out", Robby just needs to "check out"...
I read on RDC that he rolled the truck....any news on that or can someone verify?
thanks
yea heard same thing ..(NO ROLL) truck just made to san felipe yesterday.everythiong is ok.look at other threads on here....have a good day see yall at san felipe
yes, he DID NOT roll his truck this week.
thanks boss....just figured I'd check with a more reliable source.
twitter feed can also be found on this site's mainpage , bottom righthand side.
Anyone else going to San Felipe 250 then following Robby to Bristol beside me?... Will Robby be making any appearances at Bristol, I am hoping to get some good on the track shots of the #1 TT and have them autographed at Bristol?
Probably no appearances at Bristol.
just a heads up that tracking international has a ** new style ** of tracking for the upcoming San Felipe 250. Looks pretty cool, here is the link for it, and can also be found in the links section of the main message body above,and in the San Felipe 250 Event Page.
Is The Weatherman back on his feet? He was pretty sick a little while back.
I do believe he is good to go, I saw that at another site.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service