I noticed the last item on the DIECAST page is a RGM 2010 hat!

Views: 169

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I want the Monster Racing hat!
No, it is an RGM hat
Only on Ebay can you find Monster hats, but I want a RGM Monster hat...can't believe they don't offer one yet with all Monster is supporting RGM with. Ebay has a dry-fit Monster Polo that is sick, but it says Kawasaki on it under the Monster logo.
I have a Monster #7 hat from a few years ago.
Me too, but the #7 Monster hat from 2007/08 has an odd shape for me. Sort of sits like a trucker hat only not in a good way.
Yeah. It's a horrible picture.
actually , thats not the official placement of the product & photo. Consider it a spy photo sneak peak.The actual bigger size photo, plus the photo of another new hat should be added this week.
that's what I figured. I'm waiting (and hoping) to see the new stuff at the spring NHMS race.
Here is a better image of the new RGM hat. There will be more designs coming soon.

haha!! an underwear hat!!!
I get that a certain group of the Monster Demo wants a skater hat, but I would love to get a good "normal" hat with a low sloped "cap" and a curveable bill. Skater hats don't look right on my melon..Plus its a flex hat. Flex hats fit snug and get uncomfortable over time. A velcro or "buckle" adjustable hat would be ideal. The only hat I like (and I have about 6 #7 hats) is my RGM visor. I wear it all the time.
Thats just how the picture shows them but they are curveable and fit very nicely. I have all the ones that came out last year and I think they are perfect.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service