Join in and discuss all the action for the 2010 Primm 300. Robby Gordon will be driving the #1 Monster Energy/Toyo Tires/ Speed Factory Trophy Truck. Race coverage begins on Saturday , September 11th. Any live video feeds, etc, will be posted on raceday , as well as in the PRIMM 300 main menu tab.

Views: 142

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey Scottm, have you ever had the Metro bird ever land and hang out? Ive been up at the base of the little Red Rocks just north of charleston heading down the trail and the helicopter landed to check us for weapons,and then ended up hangin out and visiting. They asked us how we got up there, saying they wanted to bring their personal rigs up there to go wheelin.
thats great...i have a friend who lives up there and we ride up in those hills from his house...never had that happen tho...sounds awesome!!!
yeah, kinda freaked us out too! but as they checked our rigs and began really looking at the off road mods, and realized we werent a bunch of knuckle heads, is when tey were pumoing us for trail info. kinda cool is guess.
It's called hype/all in good fun. Not intended as a slam on the major contenders.
I saw it the same as you...good fun....
Oh I wish I could be there, but PA is too far from Primm. wish they woud hold some off road stuff in the NJ, DEL, MD or PA area so we could get to see this kind of action. Is Max going? Hope Robby has a good finish. Joan
Looks like Rob Mac has been DQ'D for testing the #30 TT after dynoing it midweek.
Holy crap...another one...have Rob Mac talk to BJ and see how he got out of it. The BLM / Government is out to get us.....another thing they can regulate...this sucks!!!
Regulate...? Don't you mean revenue it?
Rob Mac was in the #20 TT, Robbie Pierce is still running the #30 Mastercraft TT this weekend.
That whole situation sucks. No offense to SCORE or anyone else, but they ought to stick to Mexico, where Sal has some stroke.
Leave the US scene to Casey and BiTD.
1:00 pm/pt ( 4:00 pm/et ) is when the PRIMM 300 begins for the trophy trucks
Tog - can you post the current point standings so we can see if there is any hope going into the 1000? The SCORE site is soooo bad. Thanks. Rick

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service