Join in and discuss all the action for the 2010 Primm 300. Robby Gordon will be driving the #1 Monster Energy/Toyo Tires/ Speed Factory Trophy Truck. Race coverage begins on Saturday , September 11th. Any live video feeds, etc, will be posted on raceday , as well as in the PRIMM 300 main menu tab.

Views: 142

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

How does the Primm weekend run?

Race starts Saturday at 1pm local time? 4 laps?
Yea TT's and 1 cars start at 1pm and run 3 laps course is like 74 ish miles I think, it was last year. race is like 288miles due to BLM only letting us so must land.
Wouldnt that be 4 laps to get to about 288?
Will the little cartoon trucks tracking be available at Primm? Love those. I sit like an idiot and watch them through the whole race ( with a cold one by the computer)
I'll be there. I live in Vegas so it's a short trip for me!!
Total Mileage 274.4 ( Four Laps of 68.6 Miles) For the TT's and class 1 cars, start 30 sec apart, Race at 1 pm pacific time for RG
Would of been nice to see how Robbie does,other plans came up,oh weell good luck to Robby and team
So will the race be telecast at a later date and if so where?
ENSENADA FANS WILL BE THERE , WILL LEAVE POR PRIMM TONIGHT , SO GAS ON ROBBY!!!!!!!!!!
Some BJ fans gonna be sad:From BJ's facebook,

B.j. Baldwin " We were not prerunning. We were testing the race truck. We were not on marked course and there were no posted signs saying it was a closed area. We have been accessed a 30 min penalty which makes it impossible to win. Both BMS Trophy Trucks are withdrawn from the Primm 300. Though I don't understand, I respect their decision however I'm not sure the penalty suits the crime. Good luck to my fellow racers. And be safe."
Not sure I totally believe this yet...but if it is true, that is a shame.
wow....he is right....a 30 minute penalty is impossible to overcome....sorry to hear this.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service