Join in and discuss all the action for the 2010 Primm 300. Robby Gordon will be driving the #1 Monster Energy/Toyo Tires/ Speed Factory Trophy Truck. Race coverage begins on Saturday , September 11th. Any live video feeds, etc, will be posted on raceday , as well as in the PRIMM 300 main menu tab.

Views: 142

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

anybody going ?
TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLTIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIME will be in da house, or desert as it were!
i'll be there. bring my daughter to her first robby race. she is so excited. she just named her cat robby...lol
Only 5 Hrs for me But no mullah in the wallet.
Not sure, want to. Will know by Friday..........
I plan to assist a buddy with his TrophyLite truck in his pit Saturday. We start at 6 am. We pray to be off the course by the time the TT's start. I plan to watch the entire race and drive back to SoCal that evening. I hope to see some RG fans in the "free" spectator area at Buffalo Bills. Wear your gear!

goRGgo
I wish

in response to below
Maybe
was wondering were robby has tested the truck at and if he is gonna try using the same set up from san felipe or just the normal shock set up.is he gonna use the scoops?
I will be there in the main pit, and at the tree bar woo hoo!!
Just passed thru primm a little bit ago, no one there yet. Playing in vegas for today and tomarrow, then back to primm to watch RG win!!!!!!!!!
Good for you brother

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service