Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 Pocono 500 race. Ted Musgrave will practice & qualify the car on Friday & Saturday.Robby Gordon will race the #7 Speedfactory.tv Toyota on Sunday. Please note, Robby is outside the top 35, so Ted will have to qualify on speed.Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Pennsylvania track.

FRIDAY , JUNE 4th

Practice          12:00pm - 1:30 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Qualifying         3:40pm - 6:30 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , JUNE 5th

Practice          10:00am - 10:45 am/et  ( TV - NONE )
 Happy Hour     11:20am - 12:20 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , JUNE 6th

Raceday           1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:18 pm/et  ( TV - TNT )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Pocono 500 Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                NO
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                Phoenix 14th place chassis
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Gene Nead - Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Speedfactory.tv
                                                                            5) Where is Robby ?
                                                                                Running the Baja 500

2009 Pocono Images

Views: 209

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

did the 7 car qualify last of the go or go homers? impressive.
How much is that piece of wood worth now?
No tire bill?
plus we got 12 laps of testing to boot
Save on gas & the right side still looks good.
RG gets to sleep in Saturday night
no need to pay the pit crew this weekend, no food/hotel bill for Saturday & Sunday, no ice bill, no gas for the car. No fabricating work needed on the car because there will be no wall contact this week. The airplane fuel will be less, won't have to fly back to Pocono. Crew gets back to work fully rested and gets to work on the car for Michigan. At least Robby does get owner points for attempting to qualify so it isn't as if this was a waste of time today. Okay I feel better, now time to go shopping for refreshments tomorrow.
Sunoco provides fuel for free.I just say'n
if robby realy cared about this race there would of been a better plan, unlaoding slow every week will catch up with you
I wonder what Robby's crew and team thinks, their jobs are on the line and he is not there for them, great leader I guess
Its okay. Robby is treating NASCAR like a dirty or used jacket. I don't remember which.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF ROBBY'S 2010 PLANS!!! I thought people were stoked that he was going to miss Cup races.
Better put together something damn good for Michigan.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service