Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 Pocono 500 race. Ted Musgrave will practice & qualify the car on Friday & Saturday.Robby Gordon will race the #7 Speedfactory.tv Toyota on Sunday. Please note, Robby is outside the top 35, so Ted will have to qualify on speed.Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Pennsylvania track.

FRIDAY , JUNE 4th

Practice          12:00pm - 1:30 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Qualifying         3:40pm - 6:30 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , JUNE 5th

Practice          10:00am - 10:45 am/et  ( TV - NONE )
 Happy Hour     11:20am - 12:20 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , JUNE 6th

Raceday           1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:18 pm/et  ( TV - TNT )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Pocono 500 Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                NO
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                Phoenix 14th place chassis
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Gene Nead - Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Speedfactory.tv
                                                                            5) Where is Robby ?
                                                                                Running the Baja 500

2009 Pocono Images

Views: 209

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If you can't beat two of those guys, you just don't deserve to race, and if you would rather run the Baja than doing it yourself, you get what you pay for. It is what it is.
ya exactly. and if robby had put someone in the car to race on sunday and said the hell with pocono, he coulda gotten a halfway decent driver that has experience with this car.

but it is what it is. hope robby does well tomorrow, and no telling what the hell he does with the cup team now the rest of the year.

maybe he will just man up and drive, the races he wont be there, hire a real driver to run all weekend and find a way to get back into the top 35.

but i dont have much hope, for as much as I love Robby, he is more stubborn than a damn mule.
....and its official...
ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS.
WOW! So much for that!
so bad we can't even beat the mighty Chad Mccumbee.
Correct me if I am wrong, but isn't Kevin Conway the only driver they actually beat on time....
I never liked Pocono either. Was not going to be able to hear/see the race. Looking forward to a good race tomorrow via chat room, iri tracking and the weatherman. I'm not going to dwell on qualifying and not going to think of the start and parks that will be out of the race within the first 20 laps.
Damn this sucks.
Yes, the priorities just don't seem right. So is Gene out now?
this car is a real PIECE OF SHIT

That's all folks

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service