Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 Pocono 500 race. Ted Musgrave will practice & qualify the car on Friday & Saturday.Robby Gordon will race the #7 Speedfactory.tv Toyota on Sunday. Please note, Robby is outside the top 35, so Ted will have to qualify on speed.Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Pennsylvania track.

FRIDAY , JUNE 4th

Practice          12:00pm - 1:30 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Qualifying         3:40pm - 6:30 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , JUNE 5th

Practice          10:00am - 10:45 am/et  ( TV - NONE )
 Happy Hour     11:20am - 12:20 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , JUNE 6th

Raceday           1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:18 pm/et  ( TV - TNT )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Pocono 500 Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                NO
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                Phoenix 14th place chassis
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Gene Nead - Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Speedfactory.tv
                                                                            5) Where is Robby ?
                                                                                Running the Baja 500

2009 Pocono Images

Views: 209

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

that is f'n crazy if he did not try a 2nd lap
man....why didn't it rain.....lol
A DNQ here, keeps the car on the outside....They could go to Sears Point not locked in. Imagine pushing it in qualifying there and having a slip. If the car is on the outside looking in there, RG will have to go relatively conservative to ensure he gets the car in. Awesomeness.

I guess the best hope for today is that Mad Max slips up somewhere....
Max wont slip
Yeah, I wasn't betting on it. I like Max...I didn't expect that good of a lap though!
Shit! Never mind that! Mad Max just laid it down! 20th! Good for him, great guy and he works hard....
this is not a COT its a POS and i nont curt bush could qualify it
well we will beat mccumbee need one of these last guys to screw the pooch lets see if lady luck shines on us
Someone give McDowell $25 to put it in the fence ...
lol....
Do you think that they will pack it up and go home? Ted's run wasn't there.
what do you really expect when you have someone who has never driven this piece of crap try to qualify your way in?

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service