Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 Pocono 500 race. Ted Musgrave will practice & qualify the car on Friday & Saturday.Robby Gordon will race the #7 Speedfactory.tv Toyota on Sunday. Please note, Robby is outside the top 35, so Ted will have to qualify on speed.Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Pennsylvania track.

FRIDAY , JUNE 4th

Practice          12:00pm - 1:30 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Qualifying         3:40pm - 6:30 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , JUNE 5th

Practice          10:00am - 10:45 am/et  ( TV - NONE )
 Happy Hour     11:20am - 12:20 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )

SUNDAY , JUNE 6th

Raceday           1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:18 pm/et  ( TV - TNT )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Pocono 500 Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                NO
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                Phoenix 14th place chassis
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Gene Nead - Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Speedfactory.tv
                                                                            5) Where is Robby ?
                                                                                Running the Baja 500

2009 Pocono Images

Views: 209

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

this will be a cool weekend will also be routing for the COPS sponsored class 1 driver is Daniel Martin But Gas On Robby.
I asked Robby about the A/C cooling unit issue at Charlotte, and he said the problem was it kept tripping the internal breaker. They have made a modification so that a breaker will be mounted on the dash and easy to reset.
nice segway, do you every sleep. It's 9:30PST
Whats the weather look like for this weekend? I know its pocono, and those rain clouds will form at a moments notice.
Friday is looking better and better weatherwise, so they WILL have qualifying. Satuday is not as promising which could hurt practice time.

http://www.weather.com/outlook/homeandgarden/schoolday/weekend/USPA...
Where's Bealge7? I thought he was the Planet Meteorologist.And this is his corner of the country. Weather looks if'y to me all weekend (weather.com)
Actually...this guy is the official weatherman...

But...Friday will be fine.....Saturday looks iffy with the threat of T Storms.....Sunday looks a little better...but the big thing if they race will be the 15 degree or so difference in temperature between Friday and Sunday (mid 80s down to upper 60s.....especially if Saturdays practices get rained out...will play havoc with the setups...)
NASCAR WX-MAN says:

Full forecast here
it seems to always rain on Sunday...hell, with all the rain we've had in California, it'll probably rain at sears point too
Slider, more than once,I've driven down to Sears (80's) for a AFM race only to turn around and drive home becouse of rain/mist. AFM didn't race in the rain!
would be really unusual to get rain/mist in late June, but even if it does, I will be back on Monday with a drink in my hand and headset at the ready with GN's constant reminders to "save me some gas..."

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service