Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 Pocono #2 cup race.PJ Jones will drive the #7 Speedfactory Toyota on Sunday. Please note, Robby Gordon will return next week at Watkins Glen. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Pennsylvania track.

FRIDAY , JULY 30th

Practice          12:00pm - 1:30pm/et   ( 45th Quickest )
 Qualifying         3:30pm - 5:30 pm/et   ( 42nd Quickest )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , JULY 31st

Practice            9:00am -  9:45 am/et   ( 43rd Quickest )
 Happy Hour      11:20am - 12:20 pm/et  ( 43rd Quickest )

SUNDAY , AUGUST 1st

Raceday           1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:18 pm/et  ( TV - ESPN )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Pocono #2 Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                NO
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                Same as Indy/Orange
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Speedfactory.tv
                                                                            5) Will Robby run Nationwide at The Glen?
                                                                                No he won't. Montreal is the only NW race.

2009 Pocono #2 Images

Views: 230

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This makes me sick to my stomach,,, NOW SATURDAYS BUSCH RACE SUCKS. SUCKS. SUCKS. SUCKS.

I can not stomach this for much longer.
EPISODE #5 Speed Factory 6:13 - "We are going to go to Montreal with the Busch car, we are going to go to Watkins Glen with the Busch and Cup Car".... does Rob's guys in his own garage not know what they are talking about? What happened?
NWS Sponsors want to run Montreal.
How much to sponsor the NWS car? I can come up with some cash if everyone else will pitch in. We NEED the WG NWS race.
half million should do the trick.
I've pitched in over $300 by buying gear.
There's that word again. The drum roll continues........................
top 5 FAQ Busch style:
1) How many Busch cars does Robby have in his shop?
2) If a sponsor did come on board by say Monday, could he put it together?
3) Would he have to scrape a pit crew together considering perhaps some of his might be committed to another busch team?
4) Would a lease deal be viable if said sponsorship came through and Robby simply does not have a car to "risk"
5) And yes you knew this was coming....Are there any busch teams out there that know Robby is available and are stupid enough to let him slip by and would Robby drive and under what "conditions.

If i'm correct front row Joe has acar he may lease out, Ron Fellows did okay with Joes' equipment 'cept not winning a cup race (his own triple crown)
We all hope we all want we are all fans we can't be blamed we not only want the Saturday race we want the damn sweep.
Keep hope alive ! Meanwhile, I'll be looking forward to Montreal.
Rob told me himself they were running both, less than a month ago...so plans changed.
2nd.
JV will be in the Watkins Glen race, atleast he's someone to root for!
I am excited that PJ will start the race this weekend. I do have one question, where will Robby be this weekend?

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service