Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 Pocono #2 cup race.PJ Jones will drive the #7 Speedfactory Toyota on Sunday. Please note, Robby Gordon will return next week at Watkins Glen. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Pennsylvania track.

FRIDAY , JULY 30th

Practice          12:00pm - 1:30pm/et   ( 45th Quickest )
 Qualifying         3:30pm - 5:30 pm/et   ( 42nd Quickest )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , JULY 31st

Practice            9:00am -  9:45 am/et   ( 43rd Quickest )
 Happy Hour      11:20am - 12:20 pm/et  ( 43rd Quickest )

SUNDAY , AUGUST 1st

Raceday           1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:18 pm/et  ( TV - ESPN )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Pocono #2 Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                NO
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                Same as Indy/Orange
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Speedfactory.tv
                                                                            5) Will Robby run Nationwide at The Glen?
                                                                                No he won't. Montreal is the only NW race.

2009 Pocono #2 Images

Views: 230

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hoe lee frihg to # 5 !!!!!!! As far as Pocono goes I hope the guys have a lot "O" fun up there. Seems a world away from the days of seeing the Jim Beam Stock Car come rolling down along down those country roads. An unending supply of Go Robbys' , a quick stop at Woodys on RT. 115.......If I could travel back in time i'd kick Baby Face France in the balls for forcing the COT down our throats. It seems then that the earth started shaking under the RGM foundation. Sure we got it under control and all but the wing...I mean a friggen "WING", now it's gone.
As for the Busch race at the Glen i'm sure Robby would want to but my "guess"... my "guess" is we only have enough cars to get through one race if something goes wrong and it don't make no sense building another since all the "CHANGES" coming to the Busch car. GAS ON RGM
i just hope it does not rain for Watkins Glen during quals and he starts 32nd
running grand am at the glen?
Doubt it, he never runs grand am anymore
Does anyone know if Robby will have PJ run the entire race in Pocono?
start and park
Strictly my guess,Since the WG NW race is before Montreal's NW race and short turn around time to prep/or repair the possibly only NW Road Race car in RGM's inventory.Remember the Montreal NW is funded (MAPEI)and WG probably unfunded,No brainer.
Bingo
Maybe some day I'll catch on to this business of racing thing.LOL
It's not like the old days when you could get funding quick for special races, it's to bad. That would have been fun to watch.
Sure hate to see the S&P deal, hopefully they can maintain their position in owners points and don't lose any positions. A team outside top 35 doesn't have much value ...
I wonder why any NW car owner wouldn't want to have Robby in the car or why Robby wouldn't want to drive it at WG???

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service