Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 Pocono #2 cup race.PJ Jones will drive the #7 Speedfactory Toyota on Sunday. Please note, Robby Gordon will return next week at Watkins Glen. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Pennsylvania track.

FRIDAY , JULY 30th

Practice          12:00pm - 1:30pm/et   ( 45th Quickest )
 Qualifying         3:30pm - 5:30 pm/et   ( 42nd Quickest )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , JULY 31st

Practice            9:00am -  9:45 am/et   ( 43rd Quickest )
 Happy Hour      11:20am - 12:20 pm/et  ( 43rd Quickest )

SUNDAY , AUGUST 1st

Raceday           1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:18 pm/et  ( TV - ESPN )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Pocono #2 Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                NO
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                Same as Indy/Orange
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Speedfactory.tv
                                                                            5) Will Robby run Nationwide at The Glen?
                                                                                No he won't. Montreal is the only NW race.

2009 Pocono #2 Images

Views: 230

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Watching Rally car racing at the X games..wish RG was there...would be a blast to watch!
Yea what a cluster!
This whole week has been a giant cluster.
The WRC guys (Loeb, Hirvonen, Solberg) would rip these guys a new one.
It has been a fairly unimpressive event, and would probably remain so regardless of who were driving.

But then, this entire X-Games has been pretty unspectacular. They honestly just get worse every year.

Maybe something good will happen in Super Rally.
I was hoping so too, but why is Boris Said calling the races and what the hell just happend, im listening to Boris say one lap to go as the flagman is waving the checkered flag!!! I gotta say after that im glad Robby didnt go, what a waste of time. and you are right watching the best trick events for the most part is like watchinig these guys practicing at home with the foam pit, except they are now repeatedly falling on the halfpipe! During the so called rally race tonight i was trying to decide whether i liked summer x or winter x more....I think after this year it might be winter x.
I enjoyed Morgan Wade, what determination!

Boris was there because:
1. Rally, Boris always uses in his bio that he was or is a rally champion
2. Ford, Boris drives ford and I think because ford was giving away a ford fiesta then it was a ford sponsored event
3. Espn, broadcast this and I am pretty sure they still retain Boris' announcing expertise.

Of course I don't know shit and I was hoping for some sort of Robby sighting. I was wishing we would see Robby appear in his Monster shirt, black pants and holding the umbrella for the drivers! LOL!
Boris is a lot better than that other jack ass that was announcing (He did a horrible job while Moto-X was on as well) - I know he is on a lot of other stuff for ESPN including Drag Racing and Indy, but does he suck at "X".

Gray - Doing a double back flip in one run during a Freestyle event is unspectacular? C'mon give some credit!
Amen to Morgan Wade, that guy has some balls! Triple Whip about 25-30 feet above flat ground. Nuts...
yea way to ruin a good event boring
Hey this is Colin (Alex's brother) he told me he is happy that Robby is giving PJ a chance to race the car even though PJ had troubles earlier in the week.

PS. Alex gave me permission to use his account while he is away to write about stuff for him.
Way to support!!-lol
Yeah and I had to change my Fruit of The Looms after PJ stuck it in the wall... I saw that while watching my Panasonic TV powered by both Energizers and Duracells when I was grouting my new tile bathroom with Mapei grout.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service