Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 Pocono #2 cup race.PJ Jones will drive the #7 Speedfactory Toyota on Sunday. Please note, Robby Gordon will return next week at Watkins Glen. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Pennsylvania track.

FRIDAY , JULY 30th

Practice          12:00pm - 1:30pm/et   ( 45th Quickest )
 Qualifying         3:30pm - 5:30 pm/et   ( 42nd Quickest )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , JULY 31st

Practice            9:00am -  9:45 am/et   ( 43rd Quickest )
 Happy Hour      11:20am - 12:20 pm/et  ( 43rd Quickest )

SUNDAY , AUGUST 1st

Raceday           1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:18 pm/et  ( TV - ESPN )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Pocono #2 Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                NO
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                Same as Indy/Orange
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Speedfactory.tv
                                                                            5) Will Robby run Nationwide at The Glen?
                                                                                No he won't. Montreal is the only NW race.

2009 Pocono #2 Images

Views: 230

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

some drivers are loose in 1 in HH practice.

They are probably making changes to the car that are time consuming. I doubt they had the back up car track ready for Pocono.
I havent heard Sirius talk about Pocono loosing a race, and they seem to leak out stuff all the time.
they have been talking about schedual changes, but no mention on Pocono...

but i wish they would dump this place, it sucks
I also wish they would eliminate a race at this track. I don't understand how they can sell tickets to a race in the beginning of June and then turn around and try to sell tickets again for the end of July beginning of August. To short of a period of time.
I can't believe Atlanta is going to lose one and Pocono still has two. Awful.
Obviously Atlanta's bottomline requires the owner to shift the date.

i still hate the fact that The Rock isnt on the schedule,but I understand why.
I agree, If Atl (and the sched hasn't been relased yet, keeping hope alive for NH) loses a date there will only be 5 points paying races on 1.5 mile quad ovals. It's these type tracks that are REMOVING grandstands like Texas did. But there is no more races on tracks like Rockingham . Once Darlington lost the Southern 500, the "Out with the old, in with the new" attitude started
And the stands stopped filling. And NASCAR blames everything but the real problem.
Kyle Petty would still run at least one race every year if they still went to The Rock. He dominated that place in the early 1990s.
At least racing has returned to The Rock thanks to Andy Hillenburg. Sad to see tracks fall silent. For that matter, motors have been running at North Wilkesboro again for the last few months which was good to see.
ok i know im a little late, but why is RG not racing this weekend?
Money, the lack of.
I'm guessing the original plan was for Robby to work with the shop guys on the WG car/s this weekend.IMO
& some good news is they tested TWICE this past week at Road Atlanta, and were 1.5 seconds faster in the second day test session than they were on the first session.

Robby will also TEST the NW car before the Montreal race. They will be very prepared for both weekends.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service