Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 Pocono #2 cup race.PJ Jones will drive the #7 Speedfactory Toyota on Sunday. Please note, Robby Gordon will return next week at Watkins Glen. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Pennsylvania track.

FRIDAY , JULY 30th

Practice          12:00pm - 1:30pm/et   ( 45th Quickest )
 Qualifying         3:30pm - 5:30 pm/et   ( 42nd Quickest )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , JULY 31st

Practice            9:00am -  9:45 am/et   ( 43rd Quickest )
 Happy Hour      11:20am - 12:20 pm/et  ( 43rd Quickest )

SUNDAY , AUGUST 1st

Raceday           1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:18 pm/et  ( TV - ESPN )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Pocono #2 Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                NO
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                Same as Indy/Orange
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Speedfactory.tv
                                                                            5) Will Robby run Nationwide at The Glen?
                                                                                No he won't. Montreal is the only NW race.

2009 Pocono #2 Images

Views: 230

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"robby will not run anymore races in 2010 " would be more like sleep paralysis

anybody subbing for Robby ends up a bad nightmare
PJ, totally bonehead move, way to go
I'm sure PJ is upset with hitting the wall. Need to remember he doing this as a favor to Robby and for seat time.
From Musgrave's DNQ to this, let's make sure Robby is in the car at Pocono next time. LOL!
Yeah, but I still have to defend Musgrave. He was easily in, just slipped in turn 3, and the rest, they say, is history.He did a great job , all things considered.
Musgrave was turning a pretty damn good lap when the car slipped up on him...maybe he pushed it just a bit much, but he wasn't putting up Milka Duno type numbers in practice the way the car did today...
Does Pocono still have the plastic flowers in front?
I was not critism of you Gene, but you cant tell me the Chicago car was not all bound up. I am sure the track bar was as high as it could be before it would gety snappy loose. You blame that all on been on aero loose, perhaps the reliance on new tires was misleading as to what the car would so as soon as the tires give up. My point was really that you dont know what happens behind the wheel.

I am disapointed that you are gone, as we know the team needs lots of help.
PJ didn't take the green on his Qual lap. Went behind the wall after the warm-up lap
Yep, Which part do you want me to change? I am typing on the fly here, so if it is about spelling etc, then sorry. I didnt call Gene any names....Chicago setup was crap, and wrecks happen. If you are aero loose, and chassis tight then practice on scuffs to you get a better feel.
Then I will not bug you about the tape comment, unless you meant to tape up the drivers window
Alright just walked in logged on and BAM.........(no pun) PJ wrecked? Genes out? What is going on the full moon is done? DAMIT GUMBY

RSS

Newest Members

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service