Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 Pocono #2 cup race.PJ Jones will drive the #7 Speedfactory Toyota on Sunday. Please note, Robby Gordon will return next week at Watkins Glen. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Pennsylvania track.

FRIDAY , JULY 30th

Practice          12:00pm - 1:30pm/et   ( 45th Quickest )
 Qualifying         3:30pm - 5:30 pm/et   ( 42nd Quickest )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , JULY 31st

Practice            9:00am -  9:45 am/et   ( 43rd Quickest )
 Happy Hour      11:20am - 12:20 pm/et  ( 43rd Quickest )

SUNDAY , AUGUST 1st

Raceday           1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:18 pm/et  ( TV - ESPN )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Pocono #2 Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                NO
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                Same as Indy/Orange
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Speedfactory.tv
                                                                            5) Will Robby run Nationwide at The Glen?
                                                                                No he won't. Montreal is the only NW race.

2009 Pocono #2 Images

Views: 230

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Chicago was bad, Indy was UGLY, but Gene leaving is a disaster! Speedafctory.TV just lost it's biggest star. That's like Raymond leaving "Everybody Loves Raymond" (wait, Raymond did leave and they cancelled the show). DANG IT!

Not to mention, the biggest race of RGM's year (if not the biggest of RGM's history) is next weekend. All the testing, planning and now (gulp) no Gene? Unless Robby hires a "proven" crew chief before next weekend, RGM has little chance of winning. Like Miles, but he's still a young grasshopper, and Larry Carter hasn't done much in a loooong time (look at what Paul is doing without him). BIG BLOW to RGM.

TOG, lloks like it caught you off guard too. I like the way you're trying to stay positive and focsuing on next week but, man the storm cloud is getting really dark over RGM. Good thing RGM is still in the Top 35...it's the only thing positive to say right now...and the 26 team DQ'ing today. Gotta feel for Robby right now.
It's good to know that we can rely on you to put the Hindenburg spin on it.

"Oh the humanity!"
LOL...I like the part.." caught me offguard "...especially when it just happened...LMAO...
Was referrencing the post Gene made to ya..."That is incorrect TOG, I was supposed to stay back and work on the WG car."
Yeah, I see. I spoke to RG about an hour after I posted that, so I got clarification on some things.
look at it this way. Robby would have "kissed" the wall anyway. When is the last time he did not? So PJ only touched up the same car Robby would have. No damage to back up seeing as he did not qualify it and he is S and P on Sunday so no real extra costs so far. Robby will not be out any more cash then he would be if he was driving this weekend and he can focus on next weekend. 26 missed race again so that is good. Maybe just maybe he can get picked up last minute for NW and he will do well on Sunday any way you slice it at the Glen! The real question is what happens after the Glen and the remainder of the season. This weekend was a write off either way but the rest of the season after the Glen is what scares the crap out of me. Let's hope he can stay in top 35 to years end so he has real options for 2011.
Mapei is sponsoring Texas, no?
I'm sure we will fill out the year as planned. As lean the future may seem i'm telling you I got a gut feeling about like ...something I don't know what, but the crap like the pit stops that were shown on Speedfactory have got to end. No sponsor wants to see the keystone cops in action and to be honest it could have been spun a little different......who are those guys working for anyway, in hind sight i'm thinking it is lookin worse every second, i'm gonna go watch again. I won't post anything else but i'll be readin. PocoNO
there is a future, but if folks want off the bus , please exit now..
This isn't RGs first rodeo. He is a big boy.
still the easiest thing in racing is running it after it is completed.
Bus stopped at POCONO "Platform B"...Door Opened...a few exited..then Doors shut. I'm still ridin with RGM...on to WATKINS GLEN.

RSS

Newest Members

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service