Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 Phoenix #2 cup race. Robby Gordon will drive the #7 Polaris/Menards Toyota.The team had a 14th place finish earlier in the year at Phoenix.Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Arizona track.

FRIDAY , NOVEMBER 12th

Practice             2:00pm - 3:30 pm/et   ( TV - ESPN2 )
 Qualifying           5:45pm - 7:30 pm/et   ( 34th Quickest )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , NOVEMBER 13th

Practice              1:30pm - 2:15 pm/et   ( 22nd Quickest )
 Happy Hour         2:50pm - 3:50 pm/et   ( 17th Quickest )

SUNDAY , NOVEMBER 14th

Raceday           3:00 pm/et , greenflag at 3:15 pm/et  ( TV - ESPN )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Phoenix Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                HELL YEAH !
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Steven 'Bones' Lane
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Polaris/Menards
                                                                            4) What Chassis ?
                                                                                Brand new Chassis.
                                                                            5) Will Robby run Homestead?
                                                                                Yes he will. Conway will practice.

2009 Phoenix Images

Views: 95

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Practice WHAT!!!
Conway will practice the car most likely cause Robby will be running the 1000.
Sorry I meant to say winning the 1000.
I hope so...lately everything seems to be breakng on the TT after last year's stellar performances.
Yea let KC practice and qual,that way when they say you need to move to the back of the field,its not that far from 41st to 43rd.
Wow....Travis Pastrana...Nationwide Driver next year...
Billed as Pastrana-Waltrip Racing even ...! per Jayski's
Yes Pastrami is one of the most enjoyable meats on earth...but is he getting a NAZICAR license from a crackerjack box/nickel squeezer or will he have to run a few ARCA races....AKA Danica style
preapproval pending does he qualify? Speaking of Danica has anyone gone out looking for the partly designed "Danicar" from hot wheels?. I raise my glass in toast to one great race this weekend from RGM. Here's to YA! Gas On!
Man I couldn't agree with you more, poor busher he must be really pissed.
it is what it is. always keep the faith!
Speaking of penalties Kyle got screwed last week.
"hey wait Rob, you....yeah right there, and you.................yup a little further, and Jose..........Yeah down a little"

I do this with my kids all the time

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service