Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 Montreal 200 NW race.Robby Gordon will drive the #07 Mapei/Menards Toyota . Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Canada track.

SATURDAY , AUGUST 28th

Practice           9:00am - 11:00 am/et    ( 16th Quickest )
 Practice 2       11:30am - 12:50 pm/et    ( 8th  Quickest )
 Qualifying         5:00pm -  7:00 pm/et    ( 16th Quickest )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SUNDAY , AUGUST 29th

Raceday           2:00 pm/et , greenflag at 2:30 pm/et  ( TV - ESPN2 )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Montreal 200 Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                NO
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                2007 Montreal,2009 WGlen
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Mapei/Menards
                                                                            5) Will Robby run at Atlanta ?
                                                                                No. Robby will be in Crandon.

2007 Montreal Videos

Views: 264

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We have a fast aid banner on the main page.

Perhaps Robby will put one on the car. He is well aware of the situation out west.
i was really glad to see the banner up there on the main page, thanks!
i'm hoping to see one on the car soon. Gas ON!
Robby should run a decal supporting the Chile 33. It would be a good PR move for his Dakar effort . With the amount of air time he will get this weekend it would get a lot of recognition from the people of Chile. It wouldn't hurt to have a whole nation on your side come January, about the same time these miners are expected to be rescued. NASCAR should support it for their diversity program. If not on the exterior , I think there will possibly have an in car on Robby. What ya think planet?
Its 6 am pst could not sleep was thinking of practice and Robby, get up turn on computer. No foxsports racetrax, find I must settle for nascar.com leaderboard. turn on tv WHAT no 1st practice coverage. I am now in a mood. Will also have withdrawal side effects tomorrow with no scanner, raceview during a robby race. bummer!
P14 45 minutes into 1st practice.
Correct me if I am wrong but I don't believe he has a back up car. So he can't go b@lls to the wall in practice.
I believe you are right. I am sure he is taking it easy, shaking down the car, and learning the track lines and braking points again. He is now up to 12th, 1.5 seconds behind Ambrose.
yes, only 1 NW car. No need for him to wad it up. NC is a long way home..lol...

The start n park races really makes one appreciate these full race efforts.
I know i do......can't wait for Sunday!
agreed!
where is everyone
Looking decent in happy hour.

Just need to be in the final group for qualifying, as they will have a much cooler track when they qualify.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service