Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 Montreal 200 NW race.Robby Gordon will drive the #07 Mapei/Menards Toyota . Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Canada track.

SATURDAY , AUGUST 28th

Practice           9:00am - 11:00 am/et    ( 16th Quickest )
 Practice 2       11:30am - 12:50 pm/et    ( 8th  Quickest )
 Qualifying         5:00pm -  7:00 pm/et    ( 16th Quickest )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SUNDAY , AUGUST 29th

Raceday           2:00 pm/et , greenflag at 2:30 pm/et  ( TV - ESPN2 )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Montreal 200 Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                NO
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                2007 Montreal,2009 WGlen
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Mapei/Menards
                                                                            5) Will Robby run at Atlanta ?
                                                                                No. Robby will be in Crandon.

2007 Montreal Videos

Views: 264

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Rob,With all due respect how do you think he would come out 2md or 3rd if he pits for a splash of gas? If he pitted he would have been like 8-10 and does not pass that many cars in 2 laps.
He was 20 seconds from taking the white flag...

EZ to crew chief after the race.

They had the correct strategy.......
I actually think this race was good for Miles to be in that situation where Rob is battling for the win and calls have to be made. Regardless of whether Rob or Miles made what call, the crew can draw on this experience the next time a similiar situation arises.
Very exciting race; good effort by the RGM team - they had to gamble to have a shot at the win and if it hadn't been for that darn oil, grrr. If RG had gone in for a splash of fuel, he wouldn't have won anyway in a GWC; track position is everything. Lots of good TV time and the team should have its head held high. Thank you.
Ambrose drove like an ass all day and the announcers blatantly ignored it.
Did the announcers jump all over Robby on the restart where he drove Papis off track?
Ambrose is fantastic. People here hate him for no other reason than they want RG to be the guy that finally gets all the attention at whatever road course he shows up to, but those days are gone and Marcos gets the attention now.
Great race, great strategy. Congrats to RGM!
It's just the way the cookie crumbles.
Sometimes there is nothing more you can do.
I'm a die hard RG fan. It was a nail-biter. I was hoping for better results but hey its racing. Hang in there Robby!1
went there to win and came up short.....nice try
I'm sticking with what I said yesterday, this will be the best race of the year. From the back to the front, the most talented team with the best driver. Great race for the RGM camp.
I am totally bummed... Robby doesn't win Montreal... and then Conan doesn't win an Emmy. In all seriousness, great showing by RGM and by far one of the most entertaining races to watch in a long time.

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service