Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 Montreal 200 NW race.Robby Gordon will drive the #07 Mapei/Menards Toyota . Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Canada track.

SATURDAY , AUGUST 28th

Practice           9:00am - 11:00 am/et    ( 16th Quickest )
 Practice 2       11:30am - 12:50 pm/et    ( 8th  Quickest )
 Qualifying         5:00pm -  7:00 pm/et    ( 16th Quickest )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SUNDAY , AUGUST 29th

Raceday           2:00 pm/et , greenflag at 2:30 pm/et  ( TV - ESPN2 )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Montreal 200 Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                NO
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                2007 Montreal,2009 WGlen
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Mapei/Menards
                                                                            5) Will Robby run at Atlanta ?
                                                                                No. Robby will be in Crandon.

2007 Montreal Videos

Views: 264

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

waiting on the decision.
Thanks for the update TOG. It will be fun to watch!
My armchair desision, fix the car and start from the back. With a fixed car he should have no problem getting back to where he would have started (16th) in a few laps with a questionable car. It's the cars starting in the top 10 that will be difficult to pass. Best to do it with a good car.
update from Kevin at the track: Brake duct is okay, missing the hose but flat spotted front front tire. NASCAR Officials making a decision......
what are they deciding
If he goes to the back tomorrow he will put on a show getting to the front, let Ambrose and the rest of them have their fun in the front but by the end RG will be there to spoil their party! Cant wait for tomorrow.
He will have used his car up getting to the front. Thats the thing.
He could do it. He is sure good enough but it will just make it 40 times harder....But I guess if this sport was easy then everybody would be doing it. Sure would be nice to get a bit of good fortune every now and then though to give him a hand.
How is the brake duct okay? The upper and lower hoses were laying on the track with the caliper shroud.
The best car doesn't always win..example Montreal 2007, 2008, and 2009. Sonoma 2010. Of course 3 of those were due to the driver and one by NASCAR. Anything can happen. There are a lot of good drivers in the field most of which are up front. The guys in the back should be no problem for RG to around quick. People have come from the back before. Keep the faith. I know its a hard thing to do sometimes with all the bad luck RG has but he's in the race.
remember Indy! a flat spotted tire is no good for someone who drives as hard as Robby and a pit stop under green would be the same as starting last but with the potential for damage if it blows. I guess it depends just how bad the tire is.
Man, weak qualifying run, I know this is RG is the greatest of all time, but this is a disappointment in NWS qual'n, 16th. This is all or nothing race and I see just another choke job coming from RGM, I hope I am wrong and will eat all the crow pie served if he wins, winning is the only success factor for this weekend.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service