Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 Michigan 400 race.Robby
Gordon returns to race the #7 Speedfactory.tv Toyota on Sunday. Please note, Robby is LOCKED IN the top 35, so the team can focus on racetrim.A good finish is needed this weekend.Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Michigan track.

FRIDAY , JUNE 11th

Practice          11:30am - 1:00 pm/et   ( 25th Quickest )
 Qualifying         3:10pm - 5:30 pm/et   ( 20th Quickest )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , JUNE 12th

Practice          11:00am - 11:45 am/et  ( 34th Quickest )
 Happy Hour     12:20pm -  1:20 pm/et   ( 33rd Quickest )

SUNDAY , JUNE 13th

Raceday           1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:16 pm/et  ( TV - TNT )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Michigan 400 Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                NO
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                Old Reliable New
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Gene Nead - Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Speedfactory.tv
                                                                            5) When Is Monster back ?
                                                                                Next week at Infineon

2009 Michigan Images

Views: 176

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Haha..funniest thing I've seen in awhile!
Robby should hire Bill Weber to wash the car before the race.
After last weekend I appreciate RG racing a little more. Only watched a little last Sunday, not nearly as fun to watch when RG is not in the race.
Damn!! No souvenir trailer. That really sucks. So I suppose no autographs either? Better have a good finish then. If it wasnt for Robby I wouldnt even go to the race........Well Maybe.
50% chance of rain today. They are having a tough time predicting the weather.
I will go ahead and predict a fuel mileage ending to the race.
That worked in Robby's favor last June for a 17th place finish.
looking like a racetrim practice with the threat of weather
45th out of 46 so far. Robby ran a couple laps and is back in the garage making adjustments
Ran 4 laps so far.... I hope Ol' Reliable improvements make it as fast as it was in 2008. Robby was 3rd in 1st Practice with a 183.2. IN 2009, he was even faster at 185.5mph but so was the field and was 27th.
Yep 45th heading in the right direction, should be a great showing this week.

RSS

Newest Members

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service