Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 Michigan 400 race.Robby
Gordon returns to race the #7 Speedfactory.tv Toyota on Sunday. Please note, Robby is LOCKED IN the top 35, so the team can focus on racetrim.A good finish is needed this weekend.Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Michigan track.

FRIDAY , JUNE 11th

Practice          11:30am - 1:00 pm/et   ( 25th Quickest )
 Qualifying         3:10pm - 5:30 pm/et   ( 20th Quickest )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , JUNE 12th

Practice          11:00am - 11:45 am/et  ( 34th Quickest )
 Happy Hour     12:20pm -  1:20 pm/et   ( 33rd Quickest )

SUNDAY , JUNE 13th

Raceday           1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:16 pm/et  ( TV - TNT )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Michigan 400 Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                NO
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                Old Reliable New
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Gene Nead - Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Speedfactory.tv
                                                                            5) When Is Monster back ?
                                                                                Next week at Infineon

2009 Michigan Images

Views: 176

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have a #31 Cingular Trapt die cast sitting on top of my TV. It's a really nice looking car.

I have to say, after watching the qualifying video here, not only is the color scheme good, but the asymetric placement of the Speedfactory logo on the hood looks like it will make the car easy to pick out of the crowd.
This weekend is my birthday, and I have not asked for anything at all. All I truly want is for Robby to have a top 20 finish and it will be a great birthday weekend.
TOG, how did you know brother. P20. Nice job for those guys on the 7 team. Sunday will be a good race
Starting 20th.....Cool!! CONway Slowest Qualifer.........
Way to go Robby and the whole RGM team!
To the weather pros: How is the weather looking for Saturday track activities ??
tomorrow is forecasted for isolated T storms with a 30% chance of precipatation...

in english that means we have no effing clue where it will rain, but it will somewhere, but for not too long...

so even with a cell that hits, depending on the timing there should be some ontrack activity.

I will go out on a limb and say a cell hits early and they will condense the two pracitce sessions into one big one...

Sunday looks fine for race day
Good call weather dog! LOL!
Sunday afternoon looking better than it did a day ago.
Today, looks like I could get wet.

Really surprised they got the track back in time for quals.
It's really humid here.
It is going to be hot and very muggy Sunday. It seems like it always is kind of hazy for this race. I can already see the hotdog wrappers flying around, keep that grille clean boys. Awesome effort yesterday. I can't wait to get to the track!!!! GAS ON!!!
There is a whole heap of weather west of Michigan...again I plug wunderground.com
I'm thinkinbg if that gets anywhere near there by Sunday we are looking at a serious delay.....days then weeks.
From the NASCAR Weatherman:
"The weather this weekend will be warm, with high temperatures in the low to mid 80s, humid, and unsettled as there is a chance for scattered to isolated showers and storms at any given time this weekend. For Saturday I think we will see more dry time than wet. It will be very warm as highs reach the mid 80s, it will be very humid and with a lack of a good trigger mechanism any storms or showers should be mostly isolated at best but that doesn’t mean one won’t or can’t form.

Sunday on the other hand is still giving me fits. None of the data I’ve looked at can agree on a solution, so I am left by saying that it will still be humid and mostly cloudy. I think we will have a little better chance at clusters of storms or showers on Sunday but I can not give you any estimate on time. The storms will be like the cable company they could arrive or form sometime between Sunday morning and Sunday afternoon."
happy hour underway at Michigan

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service