Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 Michigan 400 race.Robby
Gordon returns to race the #7 Speedfactory.tv Toyota on Sunday. Please note, Robby is LOCKED IN the top 35, so the team can focus on racetrim.A good finish is needed this weekend.Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Michigan track.

FRIDAY , JUNE 11th

Practice          11:30am - 1:00 pm/et   ( 25th Quickest )
 Qualifying         3:10pm - 5:30 pm/et   ( 20th Quickest )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , JUNE 12th

Practice          11:00am - 11:45 am/et  ( 34th Quickest )
 Happy Hour     12:20pm -  1:20 pm/et   ( 33rd Quickest )

SUNDAY , JUNE 13th

Raceday           1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:16 pm/et  ( TV - TNT )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Michigan 400 Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                NO
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                Old Reliable New
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Gene Nead - Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Speedfactory.tv
                                                                            5) When Is Monster back ?
                                                                                Next week at Infineon

2009 Michigan Images

Views: 176

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If we generate another 1000 facebook friends will you tell us? LOL
nope..Speedfactory.tv will give the scoop, if they elect to discuss it. Somethings are best left untold & kept inhouse.
Will I have to pack a bathing suit?
This was my response from nascar.com this morning regarding pit command, scanner and raceview: UGH! because I had completed what they recommended and still had issues.

Thank you for contacting Nascar.com Trackpass Support,
I understand how this could be frustrating and I will be happy to assist you today. Robby Gordon's audio was working fine through the whole race, one of my supervisors listened to him the whole time. It seems that you need to Delete the Cookies and Temporary Internet files. Here are the directions on how to do so in the most popular browsers for computers:

Internet Explorer:

Click Tools, then Internet Options

Under Browsing History, click Delete

Next to Temporary Internet Files, click Delete Files and then Yes to the pop-up box that comes up.

Next to Cookies, click Delete Cookies then Yes to the pop-up box that comes up

Click Close, and then Ok

Then close all Internet browsers and then relaunch

Mozilla Firefox:

Click Tools, then Clear Private Data,

Put a check in the boxes labeled Cookies and Cache (uncheck all other boxes),

Click Clear Private Data Now,

On a Mac:

Choose Preferences from Safari menu,
Select Security icon,
Press Show Cookies button,
Select the Cookies to be deleted from the list,
Press Delete button,

Enjoy the rest of the 2010 Nascar Racing Season!

Thank you,

Rebecca

Nascar.com Trackpass Support Staff
when all else fails, they tend to reply with the same lame ass "delete your cookies" reply. So its no coincidence that everybody else had the same issues with the #7 tracking on their screens, but everything else was fine with all the other drivers ??? Lame response from them.
Hope - I had access all race. Sorry you are having issues.
the 'dot' for Robby was acting up when he pitted...only driver to have the issue.
Had baseball yesterday..missed the race...but Pit Command had the same #7 dot issue as the COca Cola 600?

That was infuriating!!!
send someone your login name and password and see if they encounter the same problem...

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service