2010 Martinsville Tums 500 Race Weekend Info & Discussion

Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 Martinsville 500 cup race. Kevin Conway will drive the #7 Extenze Toyota & Robby Gordon will attempt to qualify the #07 Extenze/Toyota.The team holds a measly 5 point lead of 36th place in owners points.Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Virginia track.

FRIDAY , OCTOBER 22nd

Practice           11:30am - 1:00 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Qualifying           3:10pm - 5:00 pm/et   ( TV - ESPN2 )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , OCTOBER 23rd

Practice            10:00am - 10:45 am/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Happy Hour       11:15am - 12:15 pm/et   ( TV - ESPN2 Tape Delayed 6:30pm )

SUNDAY , OCTOBER 24th

Raceday           1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:13 pm/et  ( TV - ESPN2 )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Kevin Conway Martinsville 500  Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                NO
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley/Steven Lane
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Extenze
                                                                            4) Will RG go the distance ?
                                                                                Yes , Yes , Yes
                                                                            5) Will the Robdometer return ?
                                                                                Yes it will. Next week.

2009 Martinsville Images

Views: 194

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey KC did finish 31st (running) the first time around at the mart this year, a repeat of that may get the job done. Im going to the race so I am grasping for positive straws here! RG finished 34th the first race for what its worth, I would still rather see RG in the car obviously but I guess it is what it is. I wanted to buy some swag too but I guess I will have to buy it online.
For those who are having a hard time rooting for Kevin Conway in the #7 and for being disappointed that RG failed to qualify the #07. You can root for the #7 in the truck series. He qualified 11th at Martinsville today.
Go Danica!!!!!
Is something wrong with the FOX timing and scoring? 20 min into happy hour shows KC 27th.
I wonder if RG is in the car
My guess is yes at least for one lap
lol
Just got a tweet he is....
Fox is listing the car now as Robby, still holding 27-28 in practice
6 laps 29 th quick, maybe more laps coming.......even at start 38 slower than the 7
Is RG in the car for practice only or will he run the race?
Rg in the car for the rest of the weekend

RSS

Newest Members

Latest Activity

Save The Planet!

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service