2010 Martinsville Tums 500 Race Weekend Info & Discussion

Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 Martinsville 500 cup race. Kevin Conway will drive the #7 Extenze Toyota & Robby Gordon will attempt to qualify the #07 Extenze/Toyota.The team holds a measly 5 point lead of 36th place in owners points.Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Virginia track.

FRIDAY , OCTOBER 22nd

Practice           11:30am - 1:00 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Qualifying           3:10pm - 5:00 pm/et   ( TV - ESPN2 )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , OCTOBER 23rd

Practice            10:00am - 10:45 am/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Happy Hour       11:15am - 12:15 pm/et   ( TV - ESPN2 Tape Delayed 6:30pm )

SUNDAY , OCTOBER 24th

Raceday           1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:13 pm/et  ( TV - ESPN2 )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Kevin Conway Martinsville 500  Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                NO
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley/Steven Lane
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Extenze
                                                                            4) Will RG go the distance ?
                                                                                Yes , Yes , Yes
                                                                            5) Will the Robdometer return ?
                                                                                Yes it will. Next week.

2009 Martinsville Images

Views: 194

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

#26 isnt even a factor for the top 35 anymore
I don't know unless ZOOM tells me, LOL
shouldnt be a shocker that he ran giood. Look at the history of him running anything there always decent.
Strong run on a difficult track for Robby, Hopefully Extenze let's him run Dega because he could really run strong there and add more cushion. Congrats to the RGM organization and good to see Robby run well.
RG can run up front and get them some good tv time.
Clutch performance. Best run at Martinsville in years.
I assume this the highest an Extenze-sponsored car has finished.
nope. Daytona 14th
Mexico te saluda Robby y te felicita por tu carrera, te esperamos en Ensenada en Noviembre en la Baja 1000!!!!
Good run Robby
Man just got home from the track, what a GREAT race for the guys....at that track especially!!! They worked hard all day and it payed off, I just wish we coulda gotten a caution toward the end when we where fighting for the lucky dog. But oh well, it def made for a great race, nice to see robby banging doors for position at the paperclip!!! GAS ON.
So, I am not sure if this can be answered, but I gotta assume part of this deal with Extenze is that Kevin gets paid X amount of dollars per race. Even though he is not racing, did he agree to sign off on having Robby drive if he still gets the full paycheck?

Ed
LOL!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service