2010 Martinsville Tums 500 Race Weekend Info & Discussion

Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 Martinsville 500 cup race. Kevin Conway will drive the #7 Extenze Toyota & Robby Gordon will attempt to qualify the #07 Extenze/Toyota.The team holds a measly 5 point lead of 36th place in owners points.Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the Virginia track.

FRIDAY , OCTOBER 22nd

Practice           11:30am - 1:00 pm/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Qualifying           3:10pm - 5:00 pm/et   ( TV - ESPN2 )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , OCTOBER 23rd

Practice            10:00am - 10:45 am/et   ( TV - SPEED )
 Happy Hour       11:15am - 12:15 pm/et   ( TV - ESPN2 Tape Delayed 6:30pm )

SUNDAY , OCTOBER 24th

Raceday           1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:13 pm/et  ( TV - ESPN2 )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Kevin Conway Martinsville 500  Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                NO
                                                                            2) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Miles Stanley/Steven Lane
                                                                            3) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Extenze
                                                                            4) Will RG go the distance ?
                                                                                Yes , Yes , Yes
                                                                            5) Will the Robdometer return ?
                                                                                Yes it will. Next week.

2009 Martinsville Images

Views: 194

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That's becouse Robby said he wasn't going to Martinsville (as I recall in an interview) Things change.If a racer is involved in any subject,it's subject to change and can change at any time.My words of wisdom for the day. Mike
jay- if KC had a 100 pt lead, RG wouldnt be there at all. This was a defensive audible & nothing has changed. He isnt there in the #7
I just want to say that even if you are delivering bad news, at least you are delivering the news TOG. I will be rooting for KC this weekend and D**N the naysayers.

I appriciate your posts and raise a glass to you TOG.

MUBS
Who remebers the Cart race at Detriot in 1995. I do and that's when I became a fan. I am glad to see Robby still Keepin the dream alive. Doing it his way.........
Going to be there Friday afternoon and want to here them on the scanner can you help me with frequincies?
Robby Gordon will go out 40th in qualifying & Kevin Conway goes out 29th.
Bones (steven Lane) is on as crew chief this wknd. ExtenZe Racing Twitter

What happened to Miles?
I hope he didn't bring his "special" valve stems with him from FRM....
Steve has been at the shop all week. Kevin is getting a some veteran assistance this weekend.

Miles is on the #07.
FRM sure has stepped up their game. Top 10 times so far.
FRM tested yesterday... RGM planned to test Wed but was washed by rain...
It is still Martinsville...Robby is right there on speed . Slip & your out, don't slip & you are in.

zoom- twitter doesnt tell everything.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service