Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 Loudon 301 cup race.Bobby Labonte debuts in the #7 Speedfactory Toyota on Sunday. Please note, Robby Gordon  will return next weekend at Daytona. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the New Hampshire track.

FRIDAY , JUNE 25th

Practice          11:30am - 1:00 pm/et   ( 45th Quickest )
 Qualifying         3:00pm - 4:30 pm/et    ( 45th Quickest )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , JUNE 26th

Practice            9:00am -  9:45 am/et   ( 40th Quickest )
 Happy Hour      11:45am - 12:45 pm/et  ( 34th Quickest )

SUNDAY , JUNE 27th

Raceday           1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:15 pm/et  ( TV - TNT )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Loudon 301 Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                NO
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                Phoenix 14th
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Gene Nead - Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Speedfactory.tv
                                                                            5) Is this the last week for 5 F.A.Q?
                                                                                Yes it is.

2009 Loudon Images

Views: 139

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mears is in P23 Kvapil is out.. No 38 no 09 this week!!!
the 38 going to the house
That should kill the 3 ring Circus for good
actually that is a little sad. I want to see all teams be successful. Not that I like what they have been able to do, but we need competitors in the sport, not more teams that just can't make it. That's all i am saying. I am happy it is good for RGM, though.
Yeah I agree, but I have no sympathy, they are keeping Conway in because of $$ and better drivers like Kvapil get sent home.
good news on the 38, bobby can just cruise 50 laps and grab 38th place and rgm still picks up around 50 pts cushion
the 26 jumped the 38 last week so no cushion
Bobby will not S&P it goes against everything he stands for. That's why he is in the 7 and not the 71.
Isn't the #26 36th in points now? Good the 38 missed, but need the 26 to continue to run poorly.
Bobby on speed. Looks a bit down. Got the Coke drink in at the end though.
I think we're all a bit down after today. Hopefully, a solid run on Sunday and we can all forget about it. Good luck boys!
2 sessions tomorrow to get it dialed in. Bobby is a veteran,and he will re-bound.

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service