Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 Loudon 301 cup race.Bobby Labonte debuts in the #7 Speedfactory Toyota on Sunday. Please note, Robby Gordon  will return next weekend at Daytona. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the New Hampshire track.

FRIDAY , JUNE 25th

Practice          11:30am - 1:00 pm/et   ( 45th Quickest )
 Qualifying         3:00pm - 4:30 pm/et    ( 45th Quickest )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , JUNE 26th

Practice            9:00am -  9:45 am/et   ( 40th Quickest )
 Happy Hour      11:45am - 12:45 pm/et  ( 34th Quickest )

SUNDAY , JUNE 27th

Raceday           1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:15 pm/et  ( TV - TNT )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Loudon 301 Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                NO
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                Phoenix 14th
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Gene Nead - Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Speedfactory.tv
                                                                            5) Is this the last week for 5 F.A.Q?
                                                                                Yes it is.

2009 Loudon Images

Views: 139

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Has anyone with a scanner posted anything on the communication between Geene and Bobby............
they are both veterans. I am sure its just fine.
No scanner available during practices & qualifying...only raceday...wish it was available
Dover fall race will debut the Friday & Saturday live scanner feed via this website. ( through my 'next phase' of live streaming ) , unless the #7 starts & parks, then it doesnt matter.
I wonder if they wiil make it out in time.........
Bobby does very well at this track. Don't be surprised if he doesn't push the car in quals or in practice since it's a backup car. I would imagine a starting spot in the 20's.
I think its a shoe - in for BL to be at the bottom of the qualifying speed charts. Without turning laps in practice, no way does he push the envelope in Qualifying.
Does he have to go the rear? I was thinking beings he changed cars before Q , he starts wherever right?
I'm agreeing with you, as long as he races what he qualified with.............plus this ain't Robby in the car. Nascar won't make up some crap just to beat down the little guy.............
He will play is safe and work on race setup tomorrow. He has now seat time in the car so no need to take any chances. He will start way back.
Will Bobby go out in his regular spot or will he be ready in time?
nope, missed it. he is on the clock

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service