Join in here and discuss all the weekend action for the 2010 Loudon 301 cup race.Bobby Labonte debuts in the #7 Speedfactory Toyota on Sunday. Please note, Robby Gordon  will return next weekend at Daytona. Here is the weekend schedule for RGM at the New Hampshire track.

FRIDAY , JUNE 25th

Practice          11:30am - 1:00 pm/et   ( 45th Quickest )
 Qualifying         3:00pm - 4:30 pm/et    ( 45th Quickest )

Practice Live Leaderboard

SATURDAY , JUNE 26th

Practice            9:00am -  9:45 am/et   ( 40th Quickest )
 Happy Hour      11:45am - 12:45 pm/et  ( 34th Quickest )

SUNDAY , JUNE 27th

Raceday           1:00 pm/et , greenflag at 1:15 pm/et  ( TV - TNT )

Dont forget live raceday chat will be available & live track updates via  PLANETROBBY TWITTER

Robby Gordon Loudon 301 Top 5 F.A.Q.

1) Souvenir trailer ?
                                                                                NO
                                                                            2) What Chassis ?
                                                                                Phoenix 14th
                                                                            3) Who is the crew chief ?
                                                                                Gene Nead - Miles Stanley
                                                                            4) Who is the sponsor ?
                                                                                Speedfactory.tv
                                                                            5) Is this the last week for 5 F.A.Q?
                                                                                Yes it is.

2009 Loudon Images

Views: 139

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The 78 still runs out of their shop here in Colorado. The team is self-funded by Barney Visser.
yes sir,

this is his work also
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbC2Dc-XvMQ
.ONE GOOD THING ABOUT owning a DOG.....THEY remain loyal
Gas on Dog Fans and Obby fans
tough weekend for BL and RGM, time to get ready for daytona
Intents and purpose and for the last time sponsor not sponser
A girl at work "made me do this" she won't join though?
I know this ain't very relevant butttttttt I love the way Bobby supported the best conference in the NCAA.....SEC Baby……….(even though it wasn't my beloved LSU Tigers I have been known to pull for them Bulldogs every once in a while)

RSS

© 2024   Created by TOG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service